OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

just doubled up, dude on twitter had a pair for 325
pimp.gif
 glad i was able to double up
word haha, I know who you grabbed from lol.

I'm going to order one of the shoe trees that @addy85  suggested and see what happens with my pair, hope that I can fit it.

If not it will be gone.

well got my ID exchange today...half size up...fits perfectly.  So anyone ordering, highly recommend going up half a size.  You won't regret it.

Why are people suddenly going half up on kobe's when most of us have been doing that since the IV's.

Im sure most of u mis-ordered members are full aware of the kobe sizing line.

If ur entirely new to the line, i wont fault ya. But...

C'mon, you didnt know the magnums would be baggy on ya before purchase? Who ya kidding?!

Why are people suddenly going half up on kobe's when most of us have been doing that since the IV's.

C'mon, you didnt know the magnums would be baggy on ya before purchase? Who ya kidding?!

The EM's and FK High's fit TTS for me as well as the Kobe 8's....only went half a size up on the FK Lows

to be fair,  the kobe 9 elite highs, were TTS or if anything half a size down.  many havent had a chance to try on the elite low yet, so its difficult for some to know whether or not they would need to half size up yet unless they follow this thread and just assume their foot is with the majority.

Also kobe 5,6,7 were all TTS for me.  only the 4s I had to half size up

Last edited:

All my kobe 8s are TTS and my moonwalkers while they have a tighter toebox fit just fine TTS.
If sizing on IDs are different then I can't imagine how any of us are supposed to know that without actually getting a pair in hand to try on.
Not to mention the people that aren't afforded the luxury of going a half size up, I wear a 13 and 13.5 isn't an option.
Basically I'm saying you have no idea what your talking about.

All my kobe 8s are TTS and my moonwalkers while they have a tighter toebox fit just fine TTS.
If sizing on IDs are different then I can't imagine how any of us are supposed to know that without actually getting a pair in hand to try on.
Not to mention the people that aren't afforded the luxury of going a half size up, I wear a 13 and 13.5 isn't an option.
Basically I'm saying you have no idea what your talking about.
Yeah there's no 13.5 so I don't want to risk the length being super long in a 14 just to get a tiny bit of room on the forefoot. 8s fit TTS and eventually had more room when broken in. The lunar insole will eventually bottom out a bit so it will fit better. The elite highs were too long for a size 14.

Ummm... Fair enough.

The only kobes that were tts for me were the 3's.

I went true on the elites and while they fit... The narrow profyle got the best of me.

The em's i went half up and felt reminscent to the 8's. Which is good.

I didnt know that many folks went true on recent kobes... But the ivs for sure the general consensus was half up. Done it since and never looked back. Broken rearview.

If i went true, i could feel it at the tip. Just a little...

Not worried about the build in progress thing at all...but I wonder why my red pair couldn't have been started. I'm pretty sure demand on them was far less than the mc...

You mad bro? Mc hype newb. :wow:) people like you crack me up. From now on when i think about posting something ill ask your permission first mr emotional

Last edited:
never know. people thought the black FK was just solid black but it instead has grey in the mix

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom