OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I can't understand how this is still news to some people.
Because the material is "sold out" and you won't be able to order a new pair because a new order needs to be created along with a new invoice.
????????

I don't even have a pair of MC 
mean.gif
  Clearly stated I was returning my Black pair 

I can't understand how this is still news to some people.

Because the material is "sold out" and you won't be able to order a new pair because a new order needs to be created along with a new invoice.

????????

I don't even have a pair of MC :smh:   Clearly stated I was returning my Black pair 

My mistake, thought you were asking about an MC pair.
I believe they have you do a return like you would any other purchase from nike then you have to reorder a new pair yourself.

Last edited:
And this guy just woke up to a fininshing touches email!  And I just got to Build In Progress status on Monday!  Crazy quick!  To those in wait, just be patient, they are coming!!!

Damn. Finally sat down to chat and check on my MC and according to them still not even started...

Adrienne: Your order has been processed and has not started the customization process yet. We making these shoes in the order they are received. Once your shoes do start the customization process you will receive an email stating so. 

In order received.... like hell. I know this is the general response but that is insulting to throw that out there when it obviously is not true. I ordered right after they tweeted they were back. Must be the large size issue or else Nike is just full of it. 

Tell you this, better be worth the wait. Will suck if those of us waiting so long end up with jacked up pairs.

Why are people suddenly going half up on kobe's when most of us have been doing that since the IV's.

Im sure most of u mis-ordered members are full aware of the kobe sizing line.

If ur entirely new to the line, i wont fault ya. But...

C'mon, you didnt know the magnums would be baggy on ya before purchase? Who ya kidding?!

The EM's and FK High's fit TTS for me as well as the Kobe 8's....only went half a size up on the FK Lows

Em and fk low fit the same for me.

@strange1 you must have a second niketalk account.. every senseless time you post, you gets reps... you have to be doing that yourself...
This cracks me up. I am trying to hurry up and get enough reps so I can cash them in for a 20% off code...... Or maybe some people agree with my senseless posts in this cashback and status update filled forum... Get a life BRUH

Bruuuh I've got to figure out the secret to getting the quickly made IDs, I've still got the in progress... :smh:

Oh well, patience is a virtue and all that.

I repped him twice on two separate posts of his. Just saying.
Repped for the backup 
roll.gif
.  Cant believe that dude. I made an account to share Pics of my pink-volt fades when they come in. But I will say all the hate on that black nrg looking pair is insane. I have the same pair (which I posted pics of and got reps lol) and I love them. Great everyday shoe

These came in yesterday! My best grey upper combo! Embers Inspired. I'm VERY happy with how these turned out! Now waiting on 2 MC pairs and a solid Red and I'm done!

Upper: Grey
Tongue: University Red
Swoosh: Wolf Grey
Lining: University Red
Lace: Hyper Turq
Backtab: Dark Grey
Heel Overlay: Wolf Grey
Midsole: Black w/ White Speckles
Outsole: XDR Outdoor
ID: Left - 8M ISLAND | Right - 8M ROOTED

Last edited:
Back