OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Hopefully my build in progress status will happen today as well lol, 9/15 ship date and still nothing.

Glad people are starting to get theirs :smokin

All these IDs look nice but I've yet to see anything that justifies that price except the MC. The release FK lows MW, Beethoven and Reds crush every ID I've seen and for cheaper IMO.

Even though I got the Beethoven coming today. I want to make a grey FK lol. Good thing they won't run out of grey FK so I can wait and save up. Clean grey iDs fellas so it's hard to resist.

All these IDs look nice but I've yet to see anything that justifies that price except the MC. The release FK lows MW, Beethoven and Reds crush every ID I've seen and for cheaper IMO.
Wasnt aware we were paying full price...

Just today got the Build in Progress e-mail even though my Order page said that on Monday. Was hoping it was the Finishing Touches e-mail, oh well.

Wasnt aware we were paying full price...

I don't understand what your tryna say by quoting me with that response. Please explain? You must be desperate for attention because my statement said I HAVE YET TO SEE. I, ME, MYSELF. Nothing I said indicates others don't realize what there paying.

Last edited:
Status finally changed from "In Progress" to "Build In Progress". :smokin
Team 9/12.

Edit: No email.

Last edited:
beethoven's > grey ids. in my opinion. instantly returned my grey ones when i saw the beethovens..

^^that 'embers' grey one above is hot tho

Those are nice, they all are for the most part but the FK pattern is boring IMO. I haven't seen the other ID solid colors yet but I'm sure it has the same grayish weave in it. The grey ID next to the Beethoven is a no contest IMO.

Those are nice, they all are for the most part but the FK pattern is boring IMO. I haven't seen the other ID solid colors yet but I'm sure it has the same grayish weave in it. The grey ID next to the Beethoven is a no contest IMO.

Beethovens are more white though..

I don't understand what your tryna say by quoting me with that response. Please explain? You must be desperate for attention because my statement said I HAVE YET TO SEE. I, ME, MYSELF. Nothing I said indicates others don't realize what there paying.
IT MEANS MOST PEOPLE AREN'T PAYING YOUR UNJUSTIFIABLE PRICE FOR THESE.... jesus dude its not that hard to comprehend.....

Beethovens are more white though..

It's the mix of colors. It's what makes FK cool in the first place IMO. It's the reason the Masterpiece and MC low ID are so talked about. Without the color variations FK loses it's appeal to me.

^^^^ well done bro! 
smokin.gif
Thanks @Strange1

I have a feeling some of the other solid colors that haven't come in yet will look really good. The fades too. Atleast I hope so. I'd be surprised if the red id flyknit looks any different from the gr.

IT MEANS MOST PEOPLE AREN'T PAYING YOUR UNJUSTIFIABLE PRICE FOR THESE.... jesus dude its not that hard to comprehend.....

What I said was my personal opinion. Didn't have anything to do with what anyone else feels is a justifiable price. Your just looking for attention. You read so deeply into my post you got offended. Cute.

What I said was my personal opinion. Didn't have anything to do with what anyone else feels is a justifiable price. Your just looking for attention. You read so deeply into my post you got offended. Cute.
Yea im just looking for attention dude you got it......

^Keep it moving......

Anyone think they'll give an elite high option to id?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom