OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
BTW... I'm not 100% for the white laces... Open to suggestions if any
nerd.gif

Two more pairs coming and I cannot wait!
Dope and the white laces look good IMO.

i order 10:40ish pdt on August 11; one fade and one multi.

Its been 10 days, and my order status just went from " IN PROCESS" to " CONFIRMED"....WTF!!!!

WTF is COMFIRMED HAHAHAHAHA

i order 10:40ish pdt on August 11; one fade and one multi.

Its been 10 days, and my order status just went from " IN PROCESS" to " CONFIRMED"....WTF!!!!

WTF is COMFIRMED HAHAHAHAHA
Same, and it's no longer showing up in my history 
indifferent.gif
 cancellation in bound

EDIT: it's wavering back and forth. Hopefully just a glitch. 

Last edited:
I still have yet to see anyone get a cancel email, whether it was because of stolen code or ordered after sold out tweet, correct?

If all I want is attention than I owe you all a huge thank you for continuing to rant. :lol:

Do you think trolling is new to us or something? You must think you're doing something new and innovative around here? There were trolls before you and there will be trolls after you. Nobody thinks about your comments once the next page comes around. And you go ahead and keep thinking in your head that you're inciting anger in this thread...you're not. We know that the internet gives voice to the voiceless and balls to the nut~less. Dead giveaway.

So chill out and be a positive member in the community.

THIS!!!!

if they do i hope the bring the mutli back again.

Multi x Gum = 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Does have possibilities.  Couldn't get the gum color right but close enough for an idea.  If they could give us a gum bottom with a white based MC so I could make something close to the HTM I would be very happy

I still have yet to see anyone get a cancel email, whether it was because of stolen code or ordered after sold out tweet, correct?
Correct. Nobody has admitted on this forum that they have had their order cancelled due to stolen code. This doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Same goes for ordering after tweet was sent out. Looks like stolen code would be more serious compared to ordering after sold out tweet. If you have a code... Go for it. Then you can let us know that they are still good or you have been banned due to stolen code. Reps have given info on those that have used stolen codes... Name and location. Jus a heads up if you haven't seen that posted yet.

Last edited:

Does have possibilities.  Couldn't get the gum color right but close enough for an idea.  If they could give us a gum bottom with a white based MC so I could make something close to the HTM I would be very happy
Change your midsole, heel clip, lining, tongue and laces to white.

Correct. Nobody has admitted on this forum that they have had their order cancelled due to stolen code. This doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Same goes for ordering after tweet was sent out. Looks like stolen code would be more serious compared to ordering after sold out tweet. If you have a code... Go for it. Then you can let us know that they are still good or you have been banned due to stolen code. Reps have given info on those that have used stolen codes... Name and location. Jus a heads up if you haven't seen that posted yet.

I used a bad code a few days before code gate happened and my order went through just fine. I don't condone the use of them now, I was naive to the fact that they were stolen codes at the time (purchased off ebay)

Congrats on getting shipping so fast.

Been around 16-18 days turnaround time for my KD and Kobe Ids lately. From order to in hand.Nike is on their game.

Man people gettin their MCs shipped and im over here with the status not even saying "Build in progress" yet for a pair I ordered within 30 mins of the restock. What the f

I really want to get a pair of IDs for my wife and I. I am considering selling my MP. What do you guys think? If you had the chance to sell a shoe for double what you paid for it, would you do it? especially if it meant you could get two custom pairs of shoes.

Man people gettin their MCs shipped and im over here with the status not even saying "Build in progress" yet for a pair I ordered within 30 mins of the restock. What the f

Me too. The first time the option was available didn't those who ordered first get there's last?

I really want to get a pair of IDs for my wife and I. I am considering selling my MP. What do you guys think? If you had the chance to sell a shoe for double what you paid for it, would you do it? especially if it meant you could get two custom pairs of shoes.
Yes. Would def sell and double up on something else you like.

What's funny is I was thinking the exact opposite. I'm thinking about moving my MC ID for a 2nd pair of MPs. I'll have to throw in some cash on top I'm sure but I really want a 2nd pair.

Well looks like both my pairs shipped. One has the shipping label created and the other doesn't. That's probably why I didn't get an email for the second one. Ironic since the pair I got an email with I ordered last and used a 20%. :smile: Expected to arrive Thursday

Back
Top Bottom