OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
For those of you that have gotten "Shipped" notifications, roughly, how much time was there in between "build in progress" and "shipped"?

I might just have to make these
If you missed out on the MCs.. These don't disappoint at all! IMO.. Especially with the options we are all given for the grey upper. 
wink.gif

This cat was salty enough to wish deformed shoes on me [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. I'd never wish ill upon anybody, yet alone that. I pray for you homie [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

pimp.gif
 Got my build in progress email from Nike
Oh wait it's another bull **** email from nike that has nothing to do with my order 
laugh.gif

Got my grey upper pair in today!

Overall, I'm very happy.

I wasnt sure how the hyper turq transparent sole would turn out and I'm only very slightly disappointed. It seems to actually have a different hue depending on the light (you'll notice in my photos below they'll appear different colors in different shots.) Here's the rendering for reference:

View media item 1130379
FAQ:

Swoosh: White
Laces: White
Sock Liner: University Red
Heel Overlay: University Red
Backtab: Black
Midsole: White/University Red paint splatter
Sole: Transparent hyper turq

Pics for the beasts :evil: (Give me some mercy, I left the memory card to my good camera at work so I had to use my Galaxy Note 3 Camera.. meh)

View media item 1144230
View media item 1144233
FK is gorgeous up close
View media item 1144237
View media item 1144236
Has anyone seen this on their pair(s) yet? The CF seems to be different :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
View media item 1144239
Notice against a white background and not under direct sunlight, the sole has a different hue... :D
View media item 1144242
View media item 1144243
BTW... I'm not 100% for the white laces... Open to suggestions if any :nerd:

Two more pairs coming and I cannot wait!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom