OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I really want to get a pair of IDs for my wife and I. I am considering selling my MP. What do you guys think? If you had the chance to sell a shoe for double what you paid for it, would you do it? especially if it meant you could get two custom pairs of shoes.
Yeah if they're not for you, they're not for you ....def sell to someone that really wants them. Buy joints you like! Win win.

Last edited:
Anyone who ordered a pair of MCs on the re-stock still haven't had their pair started yet? Just chatted with a rep and this is what they said:

View media item 1144505
My first pair (which was ordered no more than 30 mins after they went live) had like a 16 day gap between the finishing touches email and shipping email, and took a total of 35 days to get to me. This pair has been in for 10 days and still hasn't started (and I ordered within the first hour). I doubt they'll be here by the 12th :smh:.

Last edited:
mean.gif
at Nike e-mailing me to customize my perfect shoe with NIKEiD. I already did, you just haven't updated me about it
laugh.gif
im dying, thought the same thing with that email
laugh.gif

Anyone who ordered a pair of MCs on the re-stock still haven't had their pair started yet? Just chatted with a rep and this is what they said:

My first pair (which was ordered no more than 30 mins after they went live) had like a 16 day gap between the finishing touches email and shipping email, and took a total of 35 days to get to me. This pair has been in for 10 days and still hasn't started (and I ordered within the first hour). I doubt they'll be here by the 12th
mean.gif
wow.. my pair from the "restock" shipped out today... i placed my order 5-10 min after tweet

View media item 1144505
My first pair (which was ordered no more than 30 mins after they went live) had like a 16 day gap between the finishing touches email and shipping email, and took a total of 35 days to get to me. This pair has been in for 10 days and still hasn't started (and I ordered within the first hour). I doubt they'll be here by the 12th :smh:.
Patience my friend

View media item 1144505

My ETA is also 9/12

Still no updates

Still says:
View media item 1144528
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
The pair I ordered 30mins after restock says in progress and the one i ordered at midnight that night says Build in Progress. Lol

Does have possibilities.  Couldn't get the gum color right but close enough for an idea.  If they could give us a gum bottom with a white based MC so I could make something close to the HTM I would be very happy

View media item 1144327

I still don't get why everyone wants gum soles. I think the MCs would look ugly in them. Only a few colors can pull it off. But to each his own I guess.

Last edited:
Yes. Would def sell and double up on something else you like.
Thanks. I decided to go ahead and do it. I'm waiting for my wife's beethovens to get here so I can make sure they will fit. Then I'm ordering like 3-4 pair. 20% off coupons. Can't beat that price.

Thanks. I decided to go ahead and do it. I'm waiting for my wife's beethovens to get here so I can make sure they will fit. Then I'm ordering like 3-4 pair. 20% off coupons. Can't beat that price.
Better call Customer Service and make sure your code hasn't been used.

I still don't get why everyone wants gum soles. I think the MCs would look ugly in them. Only a few colors can pull it off. But to each his own I guess.

COMPLETELY agree. It looks awful, in my opinion. I think it looks ok when its combined with a solid color, like black or even white. Even thats a stretch with me. Its like looking at a cute girl with yellow teeth.

I'm convinced 50% of everyone who likes gum soles likes it because older cats say they do. Its like people into yoga. You into yoga because its "trendy." Its cool to say, "yeah, I do yoga." Not speaking of our demo, of course. Just an example.

My son wanted all black vans with gum sole the other day and i Ari Gold GIF'd him.

*Flame suit activated.

Do you think trolling is new to us or something? You must think you're doing something new and innovative around here? There were trolls before you and there will be trolls after you. Nobody thinks about your comments once the next page comes around. And you go ahead and keep thinking in your head that you're inciting anger in this thread...you're not. We know that the internet gives voice to the voiceless and balls to the nut~less. Dead giveaway.

So chill out and be a positive member in the community.
:lol: you dont care but you are still crying about it! Everything I have said is within the guidelines of this forum yet you grown men cant just look the other way instead of getting all worked up over nothing. Reading all the hate on me is still better than status updates IMO lmao

I ordered a Miami Night inspired pair for myself and some MCs for my old man (after the sold out tweet). My dad's pair is getting "finishing touches" and my pair just "started". Go figure..

COMPLETELY agree. It looks awful, in my opinion. I think it looks ok when its combined with a solid color, like black or even white. Even thats a stretch with me. Its like looking at a cute girl with yellow teeth.

I'm convinced 50% of everyone who likes gum soles likes it because older cats say they do. Its like people into yoga. You into yoga because its "trendy." Its cool to say, "yeah, I do yoga." Not speaking of our demo, of course. Just an example.

My son wanted all black vans with gum sole the other day and i Ari Gold GIF'd him.

*Flame suit activated.
Yeah seriously... One person says I love gum soles and now everyone wants it. They don't look good with most colors.

Back
Top Bottom