OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
lmao just an update for everyone......

I kept my mc ids.....as welll as had money left over for alcohol to celebrate the O's winning the AL East 
roll.gif

lmao just an update for everyone......

I kept my mc ids.....as welll as had money left over for alcohol to celebrate the O's winning the AL East :rofl:

I was right there with you on the drinking last night. Lifelong Os fan but born in DC so I love the Nats a little more now. Totally conflicted if they meet in the WS.

Last edited:
I was right there with you on the drinking last night. Lifelong Os fan but born in DC so I love the Nats a little more now. Totally conflicted if they meet in the WS.
haha the bottle was more of a shot at capser since he understands everyone's financial situations and has a crystal ball on what they can and can't purchase. but actually the same exact thing with me bro! born in DC, lived there for a few years but pretty much all but grew up in balt. I support both teams whole heartedly (as I pretty much live in DC now), but i'd deff have to support the O's if we get a beltway world series! fingers crossed!

Im pretty glad I got they shipped my ID's today, about a week  ago got the delayed email. cant wait from them to be here

americans have a huge issue with this "sue everything and anyone" culture. i guess it doesn't help that you guys are being brainwashed and having litigation shoved down your throats every other commercial. or driving down the highway and every billboard is that of a lawyer.

you didn't give me a box for shoes? hold on, calling my lawyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously? :stoneface:

It's not just the box. Does anyone on here even understand law and how lawsuits are made? It can be a joint lawsuit by all the code fiends we have on here for example. I can't count the number of people who have issues on here who then complain about the crap CS they get. Some get codes some don't. Instead of accepting codes and this process as is, folks could get together and try to force a change to something better for us all.

There are plenty of lawsuits that have forced positive change in the world. Not everything has to be a simple come up. I apologize for not walking people through and holding hands about creating a lawsuit. Suing for just a box is dumb but if your suing over quality issues and add others to said lawsuit it changes things.

Nope. Not how it works.

Last edited:
That is a basic general idea of a scenario. There's a ton of things and variables that go into getting something like that off the ground. To much to detail or dive into in this thread.

Last edited:
That is a basic general idea of a scenario. There's a ton of things and variables that go into getting something like that off the ground. To much to detail or dive into in this thread.
Do you know how much money you would have to cough up, just to get a lawyer to take a petty case like this?  Let alone the time searching for one? No one at Nike ever said their shoes would be perfect or the process would be perfect, that's why they give you a very generous, no hassle return. This case would solve nothing more then Nike is already willing to do.  

I'm calling BS on the box thing. They don't even look like they fit
roll.gif

you know.. suing doesn't solve everything
eyes.gif

also, i don't believe nike sent him the shoes like that. i'm calling troll.
Not trolling what so ever. I was shocked when I came home and saw that tiny box. I was thinking no way my IDs came like that but lone behold..they crammed them in. They barely fit and that's why the box is deformed on one side. Comparison to how another pair of Kobe IDs arrived.

Last edited:
haha the bottle was more of a shot at capser since he understands everyone's financial situations and has a crystal ball on what they can and can't purchase. but actually the same exact thing with me bro! born in DC, lived there for a few years but pretty much all but grew up in balt. I support both teams whole heartedly (as I pretty much live in DC now), but i'd deff have to support the O's if we get a beltway world series! fingers crossed!

Wait, grey goose shows status? I don't know what that costs, or care actually. Nobody cares about your financial situation. You're a college student. I respect that. Been there done that. Didn't cop books so I can gamble on sports.

But the fact that you wanted to return your pair for drinking money because you didn't get a email update said it all. You didn't need these shoes that's all.

You're situation in college vs mine is probably better. I wasn't even thinking about buying $200+ shoes when I was in college. I waited till I was done, had a great paying job to fulfill my shoe addiction. Got more than half the people in here living pay check to pay check but they got them Jordan's though. To each his own. That's part of the culture, I guess.

Not trolling what so ever. I was shocked when I came home and saw that tiny box. I was thinking no way my IDs came like that but lone behold..they crammed them in. They barely fit and that's why the box is deformed on one side. Comparison to how another pair of Kobe IDs arrived.
The customs agent probably thought about re-selling your pair. 
laugh.gif

On the real Nike should give you more than just the 15% off. You should of gotten at least a 20% code for that mess.

roll.gif

you know.. suing doesn't solve everything
eyes.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

I would have taken raw pics of box upon delivery. I don't know what it is but my nike packages always have dings and dents of them. But that is just god awful and the no box is just 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

if ole boy gets a code for a frayed piece of string yours should be free and a 25% code AT MINIMUM

My delivery date updated on UPS from Thursday to Friday. I had a feeling they would. Departing from China on Tuesday and coming to Miami on Thursday seemed OD fast.

Friday will be a very good day. iPhone 6+ 128GB / Kobe ID's.

:rofl:

you know.. suing doesn't solve everything :rolleyes

:x :x

I would have taken raw pics of box upon delivery. I don't know what it is but my nike packages always have dings and dents of them. But that is just god awful and the no box is just :x :x :x

if ole boy gets a code for a frayed piece of string yours should be free and a 25% code AT MINIMUM

ya it sucks that nike doesn't have their own delivery service. each order should be assigned its own kid from the plant that makes your shoes and personally delivers them. no dents in the box or anything. this service should be provided free, of course.

imagine that? clearly UPS doesn't have enough bubble wrap inside the truck to prevent such a fragile material, cardboard, from getting dented.

:stoneface:

:rofl:

you know.. suing doesn't solve everything :rolleyes

the only thing i can think of is did customs open your package and then toss your nikeid box? it sounds bizarre but you never know. i doubt nike would ship you shoes without the box.

Recent MC shipments sure are shipping fast! My first orders from the QS launch took just over a week, but now my latest one will be delivered in just 4 days since shipping from China. Crazy!

Wait, grey goose shows status? I don't know what that costs, or care actually. Nobody cares about your financial situation. You're a college student. I respect that. Been there done that. Didn't cop books so I can gamble on sports.

But the fact that you wanted to return your pair for drinking money because you didn't get a email update said it all. You didn't need these shoes that's all.

You're situation in college vs mine is probably better. I wasn't even thinking about buying $200+ shoes when I was in college. I waited till I was done, had a great paying job to fulfill my shoe addiction. Got more than half the people in here living pay check to pay check but they got them Jordan's though. To each his own. That's part of the culture, I guess.
nahh it wasn't a status thing at all lol. grey goose is just like anything else too me. it was more of the fact that I can afford to buy what I want.

I never need shoes....by that logic I don't really think anyone needs shoes? unless they're shoe-less?  
roll.gif
  you're totally misquoting me as well. I said so I wouldn't have to come out of pocket for drinking money, but fr fr it's whatever, I'm over it.

I don't think my situation is really better than anyones. I work hard, have a few side hustles and bless my peeps in the family before I eat myself. I'm smart, I lay out my expenses and I try to stick to that plan. But yeah if I were living paycheck to paycheck I'd deff pass on shoes as a whole. priorities in society are deff twisted. but with that note, I'm hoping the IDs that are going to be too small for me look awesome when they come in.

ya it sucks that nike doesn't have their own delivery service. each order should be assigned its own kid from the plant that makes your shoes and personally delivers them. no dents in the box or anything. this service should be provided free, of course.

imagine that? clearly UPS doesn't have enough bubble wrap inside the truck to prevent such a fragile material, cardboard, from getting dented.
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
 I get packages all the time that come in good or absolute perfect condition

Nike boxes come to me like they've been through Nam

@thattexaskid19 can you give more details on your glitch pair?

did you just receive the shoes today that you ordered at the end of june?
indifferent.gif

or when did you order this glitch pair?
Ordered the same pair in June -they were cancelled thanks to people reporting it to Nike. Then I re-ordered them on the August 12(?) restock and kept my mouth shut. They made them and shipped them and I received them a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom