OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I would call Nike or live chat to verify but I already know they won't be helpful. Probably just give that generic line "we don't have any information except for what is on the website"

They need to add color back into the Kobe signature. That's part of what makes the Kobe line stand out. Why does Nike have to skimp like that.

No rhyme or reason to leave it out like that. I guess Angelus paint company will start seeing an influx of us NTers buying their products.

Quick, somebody start a how to paint and the type of paint the Kobe 9 signature thread!

and this is why I can't come into this thread..  too sick.

I was going to do a blitzblue but cancelled it bc it looks too much like a Knicks ID. Think I'll wait for the official blitz blue low that is dropping soon to see what the pattern is like on it. Check it:

am I the only one who actually like the red stiches in the back on every color I do? Idk why it looks good with red on everything

feel like i've been under a rock, hated all the colorways I saw of the 9 low after copping 9 Elites.

So sorry to do it but whats the sizing comparison of the 9 elite to low? I see many lows in my future.

Nice! 
smokin.gif
 If I didn't hoop in mine these would be great.  Just iffy on getting one with a white upper

Would love inlines, but they would last. Options are good from the get finally, not in a rush to order though.

Last edited:
Reactions: MVP
MC 9 aint bad at all

Damn... I'm hopin Ebates will hit us with a double cashback from NDC one of these days lol.  That will be how I'll justify picking up a pair

Back
Top Bottom