OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Doubt that... Got my two placed already... Was gonna just double back and add another pair to my next Bo Jackson's order so I can use a 20%r....

You lost already... Check your last comment... the speculation is 5pm PST you're 3 hours late brotha! FYI Good luck

You lost already... Check your last comment... the speculation is 5pm PST you're 3 hours late brotha! FYI Good luck
someone doesn't know how to tell time i see lol... PST is pacific standard time... I'm on eastern standard time... Pacific time 5pm is 8pm eastern time.... 

BTW its 6:19pm EST

making it what!!????!!! 3:19 PST.... Thank me later brotha

Last edited:
This 8pm PST is all speculation right?
someone doesn't know how to tell time i see lol... PST is pacific standard time... I'm on eastern standard time... Pacific time 5pm is 8pm eastern time.... 

BTW its 6:19pm EST
making it what!!????!!! 3:19 PST.... Thank me later brotha

LMAO!!!! Again you lost brotha... Like I said check your comment.. but since u didnt here you go.

This 8pm PST is all speculation right?

It is technically 5pm PST... you should've then put 8pm EST. But since you didn't I was just making sure you had the times correct.

Thank me later

LMAO!!!! Again you lost brotha... Like I said check your comment.. but since u didnt here you go.
It is technically 5pm PST... you should've then put 8pm EST. But since you didn't I was just making sure you had the times correct.

Thank me later
i stand corrected

That's for the hyper grapes not the id's
thought this was the regular thread.....
eyes.gif

I think it will rerelease at 5pm PST because when I go to edit the shoe in my cart, the site format of the IDing is different. Unless this is how it looks like when you edit a shoe in your cart (sorry this is the first time ID'ing a shoe). Is it suppose to look like this?

Can somebody tell me if the ID Flyknits come with a can of vaseline ? Please do as soon as they arrive.

C O O K # 45

I think it will rerelease at 5pm PST because when I go to edit the shoe in my cart, the site format of the IDing is different. Unless this is how it looks like when you edit a shoe in your cart (sorry this is the first time ID'ing a shoe). Is it suppose to look like this?
Its the mobile site 

Back
Top Bottom