OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
It does honestly look like Nike took down the MC cuz way way way too many orders for it. Did you ever get your email or status change bro?

Hope u get your MC's brotha

It finally changed yesterday to build in progress but no email or an estimated del date yet. I just noticed it says order date as july 1st even though I ordered june 30th at 8pm. Guess after a certain time its considered next day.

Anyone know or have any idea what the XDR outsole option is like on the Kobe 9 ID, the XDR option from the Kobe 8 ID was more or less no different then the regular outsole in terms of durability.   

^^ I ordered around noon on 6/30 and they'll be here 7/15
nthat.gif
 Nice

I ordered 6/30 right around noon too.  No finishing touches or shipping yet though

nthat.gif
 Nice

I ordered 6/30 right around noon too.  No finishing touches or shipping yet though
Tough break. Seems random on which pairs were made in what order. Some have posted that they purchased as late as 7/2 and have already received tracking. Hard to make sense of any of this. 

If you had a white swoosh I would say white sole. But the Little off white GITD looks better with the Gold swoosh. Let us know what you decide.
+1 excellent point. Going for the GITD.. also adds some sort of twist to the shoe. 
happy.gif

Thanks a lot for the help guys! 

Tough break. Seems random on which pairs were made in what order. Some have posted that they purchased as late as 7/2 and have already received tracking. Hard to make sense of any of this. 
Definitely random.  Curious what factors affect the order in which they are made, other than submission time.  I guess the one thing we know is that iDs are usually shipped to the states in groups/waves.

Got another email saying that another one of my ID's are being made.. Still can't see the image in the email so I don't know if it's the MC one

If that's true, I'm guessing that anybody that ordered the MC all whited out is still waiting for build like me.
I'm in the same exact boat as you. I whited out every option with the MC and added volt speckles. It seems like our orders have been taking longer. However, I just checked my order status and it has changed to "build in progress". I ordered 7/1 at 1am.

I totally slipped up and didn't place an order on the mc pair. Hope they bring it back. Still in my cart.

Got the almost done email last night for 1/4 so I am hoping to get shipping confirmation for that pair today so I can at least get 1 in hand.

Got the shipped email for my black pair. Estimated delivery says 7/16.

Last edited:
"Build In Progress"

Ordered June  30th afternoon time. Just screamed out loud, the office be like

motherinlaw.gif

Last edited:

Well fellas today is my birthday so I got to open up my id's. Toughest two days ever lol jk (kinda). Anyways ill take some better pics in the morn. Im just getting off the treadmill and ready for bed.
These are clean man, I still wish Nike would offer a better purple color variation like the Amnesties, but these 9s are better than the 8 ID's ive seen with the same theme.

glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom