OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Can't pick a swoosh color from an easy clean pair of black fks for the life of me.  Thoughts/help?  Wolf Grey, Silver, white maybe?  Already have the other two uppers ordered. 
Is that a translucent sole?

If yes then I would go with metallic silver.

If no then I would go with white.

For those whose scheduled delivery was today, did you get them? If so can you post pics? I think we're all anxious to see the first pairs!!

Placed an order early this morning. Expected delivery date is 7/23. I can't believe how fast Nike is pumping these out.

Damn i ordered 2 pair monday and i says 8-14 delivery.... Hope it changes
I ordered 4 pairs total... First order (2pairs) said 8/11 est delivery, second order (2 pairs) didn't say because I ordered a shirt with the order, said up to 5 weeks. Second order already received finishing touches email.

It's rare with the 9s that it goes fully to the expected date/time they give you.

Where is the estimate located on the order status? I haven't gotten the "were started" email like a lot of people but I do have the updated "build in progress".

Ordered first day they became avaible. My black pair started a week ago, and my two MCs started today.  Feelin so good, going to work on a Grey ID...but without promo code this time :/

Back in my day, we ordered IDs, and just waited it out....
Haha. I have never really worried about it either. However, I also have never not gotten emails from NDC and ordered an item that mysteriously disappeared in two days.

Email Nike people...only way to let them know if it's worth considering bringing back mc option. Or else we will be paying $300+ in the resale market for the MC 9s. :nerd:

might go with the grey FK.....salty i missed out on the MC by a day

gonna wait another day or two for the multi color upper, if not I am just gonna order these and get my beast on

View media item 1071238

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing everyones pairs come in. Just a note, and I don't know if it has been mentioned here at all, but the multicolor has a noticeable amount of purple so theres that to look forward to.

Haven't posted on here in a min. Congrats to all who grabbed a pair!

yooooo whats up Shaun? How you been brotha... good to see ya. How many of these suckers you got comin your way?

Been good man...

Just one for now. I have another one I plan on ordering soon, maybe.

Nice... same here... grabbed a MC 1st day and trying to decide on a grey pair or wait for Beethovens....

Even tho I know I'd probably end up with both hahaha

Back
Top Bottom