OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Woooo finally got them in:
Nice. Have this sitting in my cart waiting for the restock.
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_mntw1nFkff1qz4rgp.gif

They look amazing! Perfect amount of speckles.

Is that a white midsole / swoosh? Hard to tell from the lighting.

I really hope they restock soon. I have a coupon saved up! :smile:

Slowly but surely, one by one we are about to see a crap load of unique Multi Colors.

We gonna see silver swoosh, gold swoosh, white swoosh. We gonna see Red Speckles, White Speckles, No Speckles. 

The next 2-3 weeks gonna be fun....

Slowly but surely, one by one we are about to see a crap load of unique Multi Colors.

We gonna see silver swoosh, gold swoosh, white swoosh. We gonna see Red Speckles, White Speckles, No Speckles. 

The next 2-3 weeks gonna be fun....
I'm over MC now since it looking like I'm not getting em haha... what I do want is my grey pair in hand lol...

I did grey with Green glow outsole and GITD swoosh. Give it that "Galaxy Flight one" look.

I was gonna put speckles but I'm scared of them over doing it.

No speckles on my pair.

White sole and white swoosh.

@Sneaksfiend  You and I know ALL this will be forgotten if they drop a RED flyknitt. I mean this thread will crash lol

I hope MC comes back doh, I lost out on the MP's and Racer MC's, this was my consolation prize and I like all of you and want everyone happy.

I don't want a red flyknit, don't care about that, I want that damn multi color

I hate Nike ID right now, absolutely hate them

I was gonna put speckles but I'm scared of them over doing it.

No speckles on my pair.

White sole and white swoosh.
Like cuttin hair too short, you can't fix it once its cut lol. ID rather be happy with no speckles then have them over do it or kill it. Plus I learned how to speckle myself if I ever choose to do a MC option on my own, but lezzbeehonest they look great the way they are, speckles or no speckles.

As soon as I get my all black option MC on the 22nd Ill post up pics. I think there was someone else that ordered before me that did that same design.

They look amazing from the pics that have been posted.

pairs came out nice. this really sucks i was ordering the day the MC option sold out......had no idea until i tried to check out.

@Sneaksfiend
 You and I know ALL this will be forgotten if they drop a RED flyknitt. I mean this thread will crash lol

I hope MC comes back doh, I lost out on the MP's and Racer MC's, this was my consolation prize and I like all of you and want everyone happy.
They drop a red flyknit... It's over... Supposedly theres a red flyknit scheduled to drop later this year. Im curious to see those but besides that. Red flyknit will be total mayhem haha... I'm still buying every flyknit low I can Release and iD

All these pics making me thirsty. Need taht MC option back asap. Hopefully they let us use all the soles too, maybe even add a gum sole.

Back
Top Bottom