OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
sending.gif

(What I think when I leave this thread)

lol 

Comonnn People, get off work and check your mail!

Im dying to see more pics.... 
mad.gif
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Damn these MC uppers 
pimp.gif

Now im gonna have to shell out that $ for a pair. I have one in my locker too, just waiting for it to come back in stock

At least i have a 20% off code

Beautiful pairs^

what i've notices is that it's not like the MC racers in the fact that some come out vomit-ish and some come out colorful and vibrant. It seems to be the latter all across the board. Nike really killed it with this one ( Even if i don't get a pair 
sick.gif
)

Last edited:
Man, I have seen a lot of MP lows with the MC. I am ready to see some of the different variations that people made up. I love how the flyknit is legitimately different from shoe to shoe like it should be.

Damn. Those MP lows are nice. So whats the whole deal with not being able to order them now?

This MC wait is really killing me. Am I the only one that has a few other options ready to go if the MC upper doesn't return?

This MC wait is really killing me. Am I the only one that has a few other options ready to go if the MC upper doesn't return?
I got 3 options ready including the MC option. If it doesnt come backby this week imma just jump the guna and order my black pair

MC or nothing, I would be lying if i said I would be satisfied with a regular pair after seeing these pictures. Have a couple MCs(two glitch 1 without) and some regular pairs in my locker tho

Damn. Those MP lows are nice. So whats the whole deal with not being able to order them now?
No one really knows. When I personally called and asked back when they first were taken down, I was told that the capacity for that option had been hit so it will come back but it wasn't known when. Then the Nike CS reps have been saying a whole bunch of different things such as "it should've never initially released" and at this rate, we really have no clue if it's going back up. 

My backup option is ordering a Marty McFly pair.

Not for nothing I think that's what the geniuses at nike are hoping for. For people to become impatient and order the other colorways and then they'll eventually make the MC available again which people will still then buy no matter what. That way they increase their profits. Shrewd but smart on their part can't knock their hustle.

Last edited:
Seeing all these MC pairs is making me salty. Knew I should've ordered day one but figured they'd be around a while. Sigh. Won't make that same mistake twice.

No one really knows. When I personally called and asked back when they first were taken down, I was told that the capacity for that option had been hit so it will come back but it wasn't known when. Then the Nike CS reps have been saying a whole bunch of different things such as "it should've never initially released" and at this rate, we really have no clue if it's going back up. 
My backup option is ordering a Marty McFly pair.

What does your Marty mcfly pair look like?

Back
Top Bottom