OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
eek.gif
 SO AMAZING 

I would pay 245$ for those IDs, knew I should have pulled the trigger when I had the chance 
mean.gif

No one really knows. When I personally called and asked back when they first were taken down, I was told that the capacity for that option had been hit so it will come back but it wasn't known when. Then the Nike CS reps have been saying a whole bunch of different things such as "it should've never initially released" and at this rate, we really have no clue if it's going back up. 
My backup option is ordering a Marty McFly pair.
What does your Marty mcfly pair look like?
something like this. most would probably whine that it needs a white tongue, but i don't think it looks as good

something like this. most would probably whine that it needs a white tongue, but i don't think it looks as good
Damn! These are fire. Thanks for making me feel a whole lot less salty about missing the MC uppers!

I kinda like the MC with white sole, metallic silver swoosh and shozoku and white speckles on the midsole. Combination of the pairs we've seen today.

Did I mention that I still haven't received a shipping email?!

:lol: the wait is killing me!!!!

It's good to know I have a pair being made. I was mad when I didn't get the mp's (was on vacation)...

Also that grey swoosh is too dark (like I expected)..

#teamnoglitch
#TeamWhiteSoleWhiteSwooshNoSpeckles

Last edited:
White swoosh looks the best IMO. The gray is too dark and the metallic silver looks funny and cheap.  

Wolf gray might look pretty good on the MC upper, not sure if one has been posted yet

Couldn't be happier. White sole w/ metallic silver swoosh.
Like this but with white speckles on the midsole for some contrast. Do the MP highs have white or metallic silver on the swoosh?

I like the MC variation with more volt on them.

I guess im gonna have to make some back up pairs of grey flyknit or black. Flyknit if MC doesn't come back.

Last edited:
White swoosh looks the best IMO. The gray is too dark and the metallic silver looks funny and cheap.  

Wolf gray might look pretty good on the MC upper, not sure if one has been posted yet

+1. Dark gray Swoosh would look nice on grey FK upper though. Metallic just stay on EM because it's a smooth surface.

#TEAMWHITESWOOSHWHITESOLEPURPLESPECKLES

The dark gray swoosh is too dark, IMO...Hopefully we get to see some pics of the wolf grey sole/swoosh soon...

Still ticked that I ordered using the glitch...

No speckles for me.Im getting to old for that.I also think no speckles look the cleanest.

Been a long time lurker on NT, finally decided to post. Snapped some quick shots of the mc IDs with grey swoosh, grey sole, and white speckle.

Happy with them for the most part, but the green stripe of flyknit on the right toe box :frown:
Is that Swoosh Wolf or Dark Grey? And that Volt stripe is awesome! Nothing better than a crazy toebox on a pair of MC Flyknits. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Aw dude you suck. I was hoping I'd be the first to throw a curveball in the mc pictures.

Mine is very similar but with white lining, swoosh, and volt speckles.

good, maybe with alot of harassment they will bring it back
One rep absolutely told me to go to higher ups and tell them there was a large demand for it. She told me that they would listen if enough people pushed for it to get back on ID.

Back
Top Bottom