OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Here are the MC's with glow swoosh that I ordered that people were requesting. Once again not my pics just uploading for reference. All credit to the owner wave. Thanks for blessing us with the pics.
is that white sole or wolf grey sole????

I hope I get more red flyknit on my pair 
smokin.gif

That's why I don't buy more IDs. How it looks on NDC isn't exactly how it looks in person. They have the money to improve the visual when ordering IDs. They need to.
This is the reason I waited the first time to order MCs. I wanted to see some real pics then place my exact colors.  but next thing you know...they were gone. 

Last edited:
Yea man. there .5 size down and won't rock compared to mc lows. Plus need a new pair to ball in. Money in the pocket.
Sorry to hear you missed out tho. There's a chance. What size you wear?
i am an 11.5". Yeah I think I could have a chance In about 4 weeks.

I went with a silver swoosh and wolf grey sole. Seeing all the variations people have done is making me second guess my pair 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What's weird about the pair in my cart is that everytime I try to checkout it gives
me an error code stating that my time is out and they are removed from my cart.
But when I click 'ok' they continue to appear in my cart and I am able to try and
checkout again.

Any thoughts?

:nerd:

Anyone have a pair of these in hand? Really wanting to get a hint of what these are going to look like 
nerd.gif

What's weird about the pair in my cart is that everytime I try to checkout it gives
me an error code stating that my time is out and they are removed from my cart.
But when I click 'ok' they continue to appear in my cart and I am able to try and
checkout again.

Any thoughts?

nerd.gif
Same thing is/has been happening to me. I think all we can do is keep trying to checkout. 

I'm hoping one of my pairs has od volt.

Count me in as someone who regrets not going with gitd swoosh and heel. I hate gitd soles (looks like the rice rockets people drove with the glow coming from the bottom). Surprised more people didn't go with gitd swoosh.

Anyone have a pair of these in hand? Really wanting to get a hint of what these are going to look like 
nerd.gif
This is the pair I have in my cart! I have been trying to get them to go through with no luck! I think they are going to be nice like the Inspirations.

I'm hoping one of my pairs has od volt.

Count me in as someone who regrets not going with gitd swoosh and heel.I hate gitd soles (looks like the rice rockets people drove with the glow coming from the bottom) . Surprised more people didn't go with gitd swoosh.

:lol: F&FKnit
2%20Fast%202%20Furious_8058.jpg

Probably my favorite shoe of the year.  I have never made an ID but these are a must in the MC color.  Will be copping this weekend as well the beethoven as well!! 
smokin.gif

Man if I regret not getting gitd that much which I don't think I will but incase I do I might jus order sum angelus gitd paint or sum 3m paint have my homie hook it up lbs

Back
Top Bottom