OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Got the started email for the Fades this afternoon that I ordered on the 14th. Should be going back to normal now they shipped some out.

Last edited:
Shoulda bought 5 pair of MC with the 20% off, sold three to cover the costs and been a happy man for it. 

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

That's the beauty of making your own shoe.

No doubt but it's a glitched pair should've been the same as every other MC but with a rare clear sole that's all he needed to let it stand out from the rest. Oh well as long dude is happy he got what he ordered. Props to him for being a good sport too.

Question if you guys have any experience.  Gonna wait until I see some actual pics of the fades and solid colors to decide if I want a pair but since I'm using the Discover card 15%, it might be too late to get the cashback since it expires 9/3/14.  Can anyone confirm if it works with buying the NDC giftcards?  Thanks fam.  

Earn 15% Cashback Bonus
when you shop on
Nike Start Shopping

Nike

Earn 15% Cashback Bonus

Shop official Nike gear for every sport. Search by color, sport, price, and style to find the right products in seconds only at Nike.com. Free shipping offer (see Nike.com for details).
•Offer not valid on gift certificate purchases
•Offer not valid on shipping, taxes, or other service fees

the 15% deal expires the 4th?

they should keep it at 15% forever :frown:

Congrats to all those receiving their MCs. Rep told me both my pairs haven't been started and that more than likely will not meet the estimated delivery date on time. All good though, getting my MC fix from seeing everyone's pics.

Can't wait to see more pictures of the GITD swoosh with WG sole! :nerd:

Just got 4 pairs of MC delivered! 2 Wolf grey soles , 1 white swoosh another GITD swoosh. 2 white soles with white swooshes. I wasn't sure how they would turn out and figured free returns anyways. I have another pair with a silver swoosh and white sole on the way.

More detailed pics to come. Quick cellphone pic.

I think its hilarious people are upset about the criticism. We're mostly adults. People post pics all of the time, for reps in most cases. Its not like we just gave him -89 reps and it affected him somehow.

The dude likes them, thats what matters. But I can still have the right to make fun of them. You guys acting like we punched a kids ice cream out of their hand.

I think its hilarious people are upset about the criticism. We're mostly adults. People post pics all of the time, for reps in most cases. Its not like we just gave him -89 reps and it affected him somehow.

The dude likes them, thats what matters. But I can still have the right to make fun of them. You guys acting like we punched a kids ice cream out of their hand.

QFT

Just got 4 pairs of MC delivered! 2 Wolf grey soles , 1 white swoosh another GITD swoosh. 2 white soles with white swooshes. I wasn't sure how they would turn out and figured free returns anyways. I have another pair with a silver swoosh and white sole on the way.

The first one, is that the one with the GITD swoosh? I will be SO ecstatic if mines looks like that. 

pimp.gif

So nice bro!! i wanna see more pics of the glow swoosh pair! I ordered one pair with Glow swoosh and gray sole, other pair with gray swoosh & sole.   

In retrospect i wish i had bought 2 of each so i could pick the ones with the best flyknit pattern, oh well!

Last edited:
Congrats to all those receiving their MCs. Rep told me both my pairs haven't been started and that more than likely will not meet the estimated delivery date on time. All good though, getting my MC fix from seeing everyone's pics.
I'm in the same situation as you. But hey maybe we get a 20% off code

Back
Top Bottom