OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@kumax95 ill be the first to say those look really really bad. Im so thankful I dont have an imagination!

Well all my id's have arrived. I am totally obsessed with this shoe. Ordered a total of 8 id's. 4 MC and 4 grey. Here are pics of the latest arrivals. I am sure I will get some hate on the colors I choose, but I like them all. I have a white sole/swoosh so I got a little more creative on the others.

Which is your favorite?
The 2nd one is the best to me. I like how the 3rd is put together as well, minus the GITD swoosh.

Last edited:
Smh, man, folks complain about why folks try to get codes, but dis is a good time on my book. Waiting for so damn long, then a simple sorry, we refunded you. They're supposed to make their customers feel better about a mix up, damaged or lost product. Usually it's in their best interest to offer something to retain your services. I worked in customer service before, you wouldn't believe what folks could get when they asked a manager from their disappointment, and frustration.

Ya people said nike apparently fulfilled some lebron id orders for free when they were delayed in the past. I think nike just doesn't care about this launch. Sure they were overwhelmed but just walking away and throwing in the towel is not how a 70 billion dollar company should behave. They can't order more material and fulfill orders as expected? As if the factories in china and not nike run the show. And given their profit margin they should at least be able to offer incentives to keep good relations with customers. But they won't...this is why nike needs fierce competitor in the basketball shoe arena.

The "Glad I have no imagination comment" 
laugh.gif

I actually kinda dig the pink liner pair.  I'd like that pair with the blue liner if the sole was white or grey

Last edited:

The "Glad I have no imagination comment" 
laugh.gif

I actually kinda dig the pink liner pair.  I'd like that pair with the blue liner if the sole was white or grey
Hmm, yeah white/grey would work better with the blue liner. Good idea.

Had to add a lil originality to 1 of my unorigs's/NoImagin's

Last edited:
After a week spending time at the customs warehouse in KY, my first pair is being scheduled to deliver today! :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom