OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Me and you both.  I ordered 4 but 2 got cancelled for the MM's.  I did a couple ID's with the all black and all grey uppers.  so classic.  Got lucky with the MC ID's from a member here and my top overall MP's.  My small collection.  Actually this is the most shoes of one player in one year I have ever owned.  Before this I never owned a single pair of kobes.
Those Masterpieces!! so sexy

the lighting sucks in my house, i swear i took like 3 pics of my MC and 1 came out so damn good and i wasnt even trying. still got it saved on my phone.

if they come early in the day ill try and take some good pics
I'm in the same boat as you. All the lighting fixtures in my home have a yellow hue to them so I take pics on my backyard patio table. 

Can't wait to put the MM's next to these...............Someone else had the idea of wearing one of each shoe and doing a WTK 9 MC low version, very tempting 

I'm in the same boat as you. All the lighting fixtures in my home have a yellow hue to them so I take pics on my backyard patio table. 
View media item 1252858
Can't wait to put the MM's next to these...............Someone else had the idea of wearing one of each shoe and doing a WTK 9 MC low version, very tempting 
That would have been me. But dont tell all the haters on here that....

Haha, good for you dude. I should pop a bottle because my build in progress just changed. Hallelujah

those who shipped just now will get em this week unless nike went cheap with the shipping.

i looked it up its like 3 days to your door.

most of us in USA would have got em Friday if it wasnt for christmas

Hey yall I'm new to this game lol somebody help a brotha out...how do you find Ndc discount codes? Tryna find one to get some iDs

Hey yall I'm new to this game lol somebody help a brotha out...how do you find Ndc discount codes? Tryna find one to get some iDs
You don't find them. At one point people generated them but that was shady because the generated codes were actual codes that had been given to customers for customer service issues, they weren't just something floating in the air that could be used. Potentially you could have a code, I generated the number and used it, and you would be without your code.

Short answer is, you cant find them. You either get issued one from NDC, someone hooks you up for free, or you take the risk of buying one.

those who shipped just now will get em this week unless nike went cheap with the shipping.

i looked it up its like 3 days to your door.

most of us in USA would have got em Friday if it wasnt for christmas
That sounds right. Got my shipping info on by black FK's on the 24th, and they'll be here tomorrow. So my MM's should be here by the end of the week, since I got shipping confirmation today.

Who has done a nike id with white glow in the dark midsoles and outsoles? I think I messed up on my mamba moments. I did white glow in the dark midsole and outsoles and a white tongue and I am afraid they do not have the same shade of white.
indifferent.gif

You don't find them. At one point people generated them but that was shady because the generated codes were actual codes that had been given to customers for customer service issues, they weren't just something floating in the air that could be used. Potentially you could have a code, I generated the number and used it, and you would be without your code.

Short answer is, you cant find them. You either get issued one from NDC, someone hooks you up for free, or you take the risk of buying one.

Welp that's unfortunate lol...Thx for the info bro! That shipping tax really pushes that price up :smh: ...well, if someone wants to be a Good Samaritan and lend me one I would greatly appreciate it! :lol:

Last edited:
Welp that's unfortunate lol...Thx for the info bro! That shipping tax really pushes that price up
mean.gif
...well, if someone wants to be a Good Samaritan and lend me one I would greatly appreciate it!
laugh.gif
If you use ZOOM you get free 2 day shipping right now. Other than that, thats about the only discount I know of right now.

Back
Top Bottom