OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Got mine in. Very pleased with them. Not to much volt. Not to much purple. Glad they came out this way.
That's a clean pair bro. Wish I would have went without the speckles only because dude is going ham with the speckle gun on these MMs.

ootherocoo I believe this is a wolf grey swoosh. You got the dark grey one. Both look good, but now that I see them on the same page I'm glad I went with the wolf grey
nthat.gif

How do you tag on desktop? I tried entering it like I saw on mobile, but it didn't work?
I think you're right.  i went with wolf grey sole and dark grey swoosh.  My bad

My wife and i had these made for our 1 year wedding anniversary in the color scheme of our wedding (red with black and pink accents).

I ordered with red laces to use on a different shoe but took pics immediately because I was excited. They have black laces on them now.

The red looks 10000 times better in doors
laugh.gif
yea those are fantastic. I took inspiration from that shot of yours with the 4 side by side and ordered a red pair for myself over xmas. I have been without a pair of red lows in anything for many years now and I love throwing my beethovens on in those 'when in doubt, use this' moments. So why not add a red to it I thought. 

mine is basic. all red upper. all black midsole. all white outsole. They are currently being cleared in alaska or whatever so looking forward to getting em. 

thanks for the inspiration! most expensive sticker price shoes I've EVER copped. Bought with xmas bonus from work. lol

finally got my pair in, not sure if going up .5 sz was the best choice since it fit a bit loose but length wise it was fine.. I wonder how TTS would've fit like. Definitely want to make a black pair, but not sure if I should go with an 11 like I did with the MM or go my true size 10.5

Back
Top Bottom