OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

its a black translucent sole.. i wear my kicks.

if it EVER yellows, i'm sure it will in a few years.

edit: someone find me a gamma xi that has yellowed, since i'm sure someone has beat those already
my pair is looking a little fufu, will try to get a pic tomorrow

Just realized I never used my code when the MC's sold out :smh: so I still have it :pimp:

Might just do a simple black pair with some gold or grey and red before these are gone for good....

Smoked or white outsole both with either drk gry or blk swoosh is a dope combo.

So I guess #1

Glass Blue inspired.  I need some help though,  whats the diff from matte silver and wolf grey?  and which blues look the best for the upper, photo blue and university blue look the same to me...in the render

Last edited:
People know that Two tone purple tiger striped sole looks absolutely horrid on those MM's.
I don't believe anyone likes those, I mean really likes those.
Only like is "just like Kobe had"
That mess is runny dookie. Not even solid dookie.

Last edited:
People know that Two tone purple tiger striped sole looks absolutely horrid on those MM's.
I don't believe anyone likes those, I mean really likes those.
Only like is "just like Kobe had"
That mess is runny dookie. Not even solid dookie.
This made me laugh out loud. Thank you

^Those are tough, but the laces look like they might not match the finished product.
thanks,  yeah every blue upper looks good on the render, but im sure it will turn out completely diff once I order.  I'm scared the sole, upper and laces are all not going to match haha.  

They are still painted. Looks like they just using more paint. The first couple months looks like they were rushing it and you could see the grey fk more than the color you chose to use. These past couple weeks these colored fk have been looking decent. I still wouldnt ordered one.

Hey fellas, got questions and looking for advice. I finally got my red and black ID's. Because of the weird sizing (on the elite high I can go half size down to 11.5 / VS / on retail elite low I mostly need to half size up to 12.5) I got a shoe that is definitely a lot roomier and bigger than it needs to be. I know in the flyknit roshe they run roomy and long. Has this been the case for you? Has your elite low ID been bigger than say the beethoven or moonwalkers? 

secondly, has anyone done an ALL (university) RED pair? I'd love to see what it looks like  -- especially since the tongue red is slightly different than the flyknit red I wonder how it looks overall. 

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom