OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

would you guys take mike brown over del negro?

No, because I think they're pretty much in the same class. I definitely wouldn't want VDN fired mid-season just to bring in Brown.

If you would have asked me before this season started who was the better coach, I may have said Brown. But the Lakers looked absolutely awful in the games Brown coached this season, both defensively and offensively, so now I'm not sure whether he is any better than DelNegro.

No thank you.
McMillan or Sloan please.

Honestly Sloan would not work. He is a great coach but he is old. Vinny did great during the offseason to build a team, so lets not panic with this bad streak. We just need to get rid of Lamar. And Griffin needs to be himself and attack the rim. I think he is getting discouraged as people keep saying he is one dimensional. Paul is also not playing to form and Jordan is not consistent.

BTW cant wait to see BIllups back.

^Larry Brown(again) maybe? >D

Also, Lamar, Chris, DeAndre and Blake all need to step up tonight.

Last edited:
All right - got that W tonight. Overcame some questionable reffing (Love gets a foul call for getting breathed on). Good games by CP, BG (despite foul trouble), Barnes and DJ, especially in the 4th quarter. And, of course, having Billups back was huge.

Happy with the win. But honestly I feel we are still underachieving. We should be blowing teams out not catching up. Thats how we get in trouble.

tiger-woods-fist-pump-o.gif

Proud of everyone despite the ugliness of the game on both ends :lol:

Last edited:
tiger-woods-fist-pump-o.gif

Proud of everyone despite the ugliness of the game on both ends :lol:

Ugly game for sure! But glad we scrapped to get this W! The rebounding needs to get better and I can't wait to see when this team play with energy and focus for all 48 minutes rather then in stretches. :D

Ugly game, team lacked energy and offense was iso after iso after iso. Team won't go far playing like they are currently playing, but with the win they can look to improve without a losing streak hanging over their heads.

Great win tonight. Finally had a start-to-finish crushing of a lesser team. No focus issues in this one, which was nice to see. Loved the balanced scoring too. Hope we can carry the momentum into Utah on Monday.

Tonight @ Utah will be a good test. ATribeCalledBench looked excellent in that last win but that team was crappy. I want to see that sort of energy, effort and hustle every game vs every opponent crappy or not win or lose. Hope the team can contiinue progressing together as a group with Billups back in the fold now. Lets get another W!!!

Last edited:
Damn I envy Utah's offense, so much ball and player movement.

Can't imgaine how good he would be with something like that. All we get are isos :smh:

Wow. Crazy win tonight. Team kept chipping way and refused to give up. Made it closer than it needed to be at the end, but I'll take it. Any win in Utah is a good win. Great game by Blake. Really liked what I saw from Odom and both CP and Crawford were great in the 4th.

Thanks, Orlando. Nice win against the Warriors. Afflalo is a nice player. I'd love to have him back in LA someday to replace Billips when he's done.

Solid win. **** Utah and the haters/LAL fans who supported them tonight.

Afflalo next to CP & BG would be niiiiioce. :smokin

#aTribeCalledBench were clutch btw

Last edited:
Transition 3's and rotating on defense will be huge. Need to keep OJ from going off and we'll be good.

Back
Top Bottom