OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

I think OJ goes off no matter what we do. Key to the win is controlling the boards and staying out of foul trouble. This team is ready for that uptempo game if Dallas really wants to bring it. Wait isn't old *** DFISH playing in this game :lol: :nthat:

Not great news on Billups, but not the end of the world. Willie G is a capable fill in and we have J Crossover coming off the bench. We're good.

Not great news on Billups, but not the end of the world. Willie G is a capable fill in and we have J Crossover coming off the bench. We're good.

We can handle it I rather he rest then rush it back and get hurt. I think we are making a run for it but the west is stacked so we will need him and hill come end of the season.

^^^ Yeah, only thing that can stop us in the next two is ourselves, like if we play how we did against Cleveland and NO. My fingers are crossed that those kind of performances are behind us.

Nice win. Was a little too close for a while, but we dominated the 4th. Blake and CP had very solid games, while Crawford really woke up late. Barnes was good as usual and I like Lamar's line too-8-8-3. If we can get that from him on a regular basis, it's going to be a big help.

Ronny is one funny mofo :lol:

Nice win yesterday. Need more of everything again this afternoon vs Raps.

Last edited:
We rely too much on our bench. Starters better not pull this **** on the road or we'll come back 14-10 :x

:lol: @ L-O missing all those 3's at the end.

Last edited:
^^^Agree MJ. It would be nice for the starters to be creating the separation between the opponent, not the bench always taking a small lead and blowing it open.

Still, can't be mad another blow out win. Nice game for Bled on his B-day.

I feel this will be our downfall. We can't do it if our startes are not blowing teams out of the water.

^^ I feel you REDUCE523.  As a long time Clipper fan, there's always doubt when the team starts to do well and wonder when it will start to fall apart like always.  So I don't blame you for having those feelings.  **** I feel it too.  But with the way the team is playing and seeing how they genuinely like each other and motivates each other, this can REALLY be a special season for the Clipp Show!  Just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Lets get this W tonight!

^^ I feel you REDUCE523.  As a long time Clipper fan, there's always doubt when the team starts to do well and wonder when it will start to fall apart like always.  So I don't blame you for having those feelings.  **** I feel it too.  But with the way the team is playing and seeing how they genuinely like each other and motivates each other, this can REALLY be a special season for the Clipp Show!  Just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Lets get this W tonight!
Maybe the earlier clippers experience has made me paranoid.

^yessir

2j1sglc.jpg

:pimp:

I liked our line-up to close out the 4th - Blake, CP, Barnes, Crawford, Odom. Looking forward to seeing more of it.

Back
Top Bottom