OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

Blake is all show.

No real offensive skills and he have T-rex arms. No wonder he avg less than 1 block and constantly get out rebounded by other forwards.

Last edited:
If you think Griffin is the reason the Clippers are down in this series, either you're not really paying attention or you don't know much about basketball.

Son when you're getting dominated in the post...who the I look at but the post players matched up against Marc and Zach?

I've watched the game...if Chris drops 35 and gives it his all and your other star can't give a significant contribution in the playoff's then it's over.

If Blake isn't dunking he's a weak link on offense.

If you can't bang in the post then so be it...no excuses about the ankle please. 

^^^OK, buddy. Whatever you say.

But when I think about the fact Jordan has been completely useless in this series, neither Butler or Billups can make a shot or guard anyone, Crawford is getting shut down the last few games and our coach hasn't made any adjustments whatsoever, it's pretty hard for me to single out Griffin as the problem in the series - especially since be barely played in game 5. But you go ahead and do that if you want.

Last edited:
ACBoyz with the struggle english as usual.

Blake's post offense is like your grammar. Almost there but definitely needs some work to be taken seriously.

I'll be at the yardhouse today. I'll either be drunk cuz we won kr cuz we lost. Win-win situation.

ACBoyz with the struggle english as usual.

Blake's post offense is like your grammar. Almost there but definitely needs some work to be taken seriously.

I'll be at the yardhouse today. I'll either be drunk cuz we won kr cuz we lost. Win-win situation.

Which one? Long Beach or Downtown?

Blake is all show.

No real offensive skills and he have T-rex arms. No wonder he avg less than 1 block and constantly get out rebounded by other forwards.

I thought it was common knowledge that acb has zero basketball knowledge and is on here just to troll

man i hope you guys win tonight or else my brother is gonna depressed as hell

I was pretty down after game 5, but now
I see the silver lining if we go out tonight. Chances are nobody is beating Miami this year anyway, so we'd be playing for second even if we advance past this round. But going out in the 1st round, I would think, will force the team to make some necessary changes to really become a contender - assuming that CP re-signs.

So, win or lose tonight, I'll be ok. Hopefully, your bro will be able to get over it quickly too.

I see the silver lining if we go out tonight... But going out in the 1st round, I would think, will force the team to make some necessary changes to really become a contender - assuming that CP re-signs.

So, win or lose tonight, I'll be ok.

As much as we'd like to see the Clips move to the next round, I actually have the same mindset as you. :lol:

Western Conference Champion = NBA Finals runner-up

If they get axed tonight, the changes can start happening.

Downtown.

Debating whether I should wear my Clipper tee or not :lol:

I wouldn't, but I never wear Clippers gear on game day. Its a superstition I have that goes way back.

Either way, have fun, man. Hope the Lakers fans that are bound to be there don't give you any trouble.

Last edited:
Everyone is inconsistent. From Blake to CP3 to VDN. But me personally I'm putting alot of blame on De'Andre Jordan, If he wasn't such a liability at the line he would be out there in the 4th to bang with ZBO. Zbo is abusing Blake, DJ would take alot of pressure off Blake so he could come alive on the offensive end and they could start a run. My problem with Blake is that he's soft and he so focus on complaining to the refs. He needs to just play! I know everyone complains in the league now but he needs to chill.

I'd have a bittersweet feeling if the clippers lose, of course I dont want them to lose but if that means VDN will be replaced I'm all for it. Looks like Phil Jackson is out of the question now. I think Bernie B on the Lakers could be a good replacement but you never know what's going through Sterling's head...

Back
Top Bottom