OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

terrible way to go out but it still was a nice season CLIPPER NATION at least now we know who to fire, trade and keep :lol:

terrible way to go out but it still was a nice season CLIPPER NATION at least now we know who to fire, trade and keep :lol:

This. Can't forget what a great ride it was, although it did end too soon. Time to go to work to get better for next season.

56 wins don't mean $#!* when you don't execute when it matters and thats a tough pill to shallow. We can have 60 Ws next season, but we will have to wait a whole yr to see if we have what it takes to be true contenders.

Team had more than enough talent, but lacked direction and an identity.

VDN makes me so sick though, he never steps up for his players to the refs, just always has that dumbfounded look on his face. He should have been the one getting those techs for all those BS calls by Joey Crawford. Clown better be gone come Monday.

Once again, great season for you all this year. Sorry that it didn't go quite the way you guys wanted, but still a good year.

Try not to let my Laker brethren bother you guys too much, lot of angst in our fanbase, pay them no mind.
Hope for some more hard fought games next year and maybe a hallway series. :smokin

Once again, great season for you all this year. Sorry that it didn't go quite the way you guys wanted, but still a good year.

Try not to let my Laker brethren bother you guys too much, lot of angst in our fanbase, pay them no mind.
Hope for some more hard fought games next year and maybe a hallway series. :smokin

Thanks, CP. That hallway series is bound to happen sooner or later.

VDN better get his walking papers by the time I wake up tomorrow.

All these records we set this year and ultimately the season wasn't even as successful as last season :smh:

Thanks CP. much respect

Sorry to burst bubbles, but CP3 to the Knicks. Thats initially where he said he wanted to go when He, Melo, and Stat planned to form a big 3. He knows Flake is not gonna get him a title. Ny is already built to win. He will get less money, yes, but CP wants to win more than the money he leavin on the table. Its going to happen.

Sorry to burst bubbles, but CP3 to the Knicks. Thats initially where he said he wanted to go when He, Melo, and Stat planned to form a big 3. He knows Flake is not gonna get him a title. Ny is already built to win. He will get less money, yes, but CP wants to win more than the money he leavin on the table. Its going to happen.

Well sorry but the Knicks is cursed.

Cp3 prefer LA Lakers.

The hell is going on in here. I knew we'd start seeing this stuff, but not this quickly.

I can see the Lakers as a possibility. Cus Dwite seems like he may stay. But its still a project n CP is like havin another Kobe, attitude wise. Dwite too emo for that. Knicks are ready made. N he knows.

I can see the Lakers as a possibility. Cus Dwite seems like he may stay. But its still a project n CP is like havin another Kobe, attitude wise. Dwite too emo for that. Knicks are ready made. N he knows.

Right, because Melo and JR Smith have such a long history of playoff success. We'll see how built to win they are in the next round.

Right, because Melo and JR Smith have such a long history of playoff success. We'll see how built to win they are in the next round.
they got great pieces. off melo, jr, def kmart, shump, tyson hi iq kidd 3pt game, big market. Hes hungry as Melo to get the chip as they are both in their prime. He wont have to create everything like on the clips.

they got great pieces. off melo, jr, def kmart, shump, tyson hi iq kidd 3pt game, big market. Hes hungry as Melo to get the chip as they are both in their prime. He wont have to create everything like on the clips.

There's absolutely no way Paul ends up in New York next season.

He'll resign. Clippers got a dope team they just need better coaching and possibly ship out DJ and Butler/Bledsoe for a solid big or shooting guard.

At this point Chauncey is just taking up a roster spot. Like the lakers, clippers need to work on getting younger.

LMAO at all these people coming out of the woodwork acting like we have a scrub team that CP will never really win with - just because we lost to a very good Grizzlies team. We won 56 games in the West and our biggest problems - half court offense and 3 point defenses - could be vastly improved with just a coaching change. Come on, now.

Back
Top Bottom