Official LA Clippers Offseason Thread

I cant image B. Griffin putting up better # than what Kaman is putting up right now....it'll be interesting to see how dunleavy spreads out the minuteswhen he returns

kaman avg 20 in the first 4 games is still impressive
ktb21.jpg

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

in a matter of seconds the clippers show us why they are the clippers

You were right on cue
laugh.gif

No execution in the final minutes:

1. Kaman not knowing the shot clock.
2. Having Dallas grab 2 or 3 offensive rebounds in a row.
3. Smith's terrible pass to Butler.

I'm definitely not surprised by the outcome. Played sloppy when it mattered most.

It's a shame that Kaman's career game had to go to waste
ohwell.gif

Pretty much the same ol crap! Kaman played his heart out but I mean dude could only do so much. Baron and Camby was missing in the 4th qtr and Clippers becamethe Clippers. Hanging on till the final 4th qtr and vanish! Fire Dunleavy already. I rather have Lucas coach this team.

^ That's pretty funny
laugh.gif

I've been on the "Fire Dunleavy" bandwagon for a couple years now. I appreciate everything he has done in his attempt to change the culturesurrounding the team, but we need a new face on the sidelines
ohwell.gif
. But Iguess in his defense, the only year he has had a healthy squad for a full season, we were a game away from the WCF.

I'm in favor of him remaining a GM though. Only problem is that I don't think he would accept that because he absolutely loves coaching. But insteadof Lucas, I would prefer that we promote Hughes to that position.

For now, I'm hoping that we can hover around .500 until Griffin comes back, but it's not looking good
ohwell.gif

Yeah, it's official....we really need a new coach. Our offense looks AWFUL at some periods of every game (though it's only been 4 games).

Tonight is a must WIN, imo. Lets go!

I know I'm kinda late but I was at the game last Saturday and seems like Kaman was hitting everything he was throwing up, he had a career high but the teameventually lost with bad execution and TO's, Baron was having a decent game but was benched practically the whole 4th, I mean Bassy was making some playsbut he also forced a couple of shots and I thought they had a chance to win specially when we tied the game around the 6 min mark, overall it was a good game,we did not get humiliated by 20 or something, so far we have made strides this season, the trend is the team have been competitive but have been careless downthe wire and have poor execution, anyway hope we get win number 1 against the wolves tonight
10-31-09 Clips-Mavs game

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

great seats!
ktb21.jpg
yup and great bargain too! got 3 tickets on row 3 for $16!!!
Ha, I can beat that. My tix for tonight's game were free! I have a friend who's a Laker fan, but for some reason, had to also getClipper and Kings season tickets in order to get Lakers season tickets. So far, he's offered me tickets to two out of the first 3 Clipper home games. Hopefully, I'll be witness to win number 1 tonight.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

great seats!
ktb21.jpg
Ha, I can beat that. My tix for tonight's game were free! I have a friend who's a Laker fan, but for some reason, had to also get Clipper and Kings season tickets in order to get Lakers season tickets. So far, he's offered me tickets to two out of the first 3 Clipper home games. Hopefully, I'll be witness to win number 1 tonight.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no one on earth wants to watch that.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by lawdog1

great seats!
ktb21.jpg
Ha, I can beat that. My tix for tonight's game were free! I have a friend who's a Laker fan, but for some reason, had to also get Clipper and Kings season tickets in order to get Lakers season tickets. So far, he's offered me tickets to two out of the first 3 Clipper home games. Hopefully, I'll be witness to win number 1 tonight.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no one on earth wants to watch that.
I know, its crazy, right. I think they must be corporate seats or something. Anyway, his loss is my gain.

Let us come from the shadows and celebrate this glorious day for OUR team has finally won it's first game. Ah! Feels so good. Let's discuss...

Back
Top Bottom