Official LA Clippers Offseason Thread

It's a long season.

I'll put a positive spin on it for you Clipper fans, at least you have the same record as the Cavs.

even though we lost i'm still ok since we are shorthanded and we lost by only 7 and 2 points to good playoff caliber teams, hopefully these can lead towins, soon

Man yall got jerked
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

It's a long season.

I'll put a positive spin on it for you Clipper fans, at least you have the same record as the Cavs.

Seriously though, we lost to the defending champions by 7 and the Suns by 2. Alot of new contributors on this team too. Give us time to get.

Yea, clips definitely look at ALOT better than recent years (aside from the playoff season). Wish yall had Blake in there though.

Clippers Tickets Free + $1 service fee Sat 10/31 & Mon 11/2 only Clippers are offering free tickets through Ticketmaster with $1 service charge.

Only for games Sat 10/31 (vs. Mavericks) & Mon 11/2 (vs. Timberwolves). Both games are at the Staple Center at 7:30 pm.

https://oss.ticketmaster....m=clippers&owner=7410340&group=369&err=&event=&customerID=

[ticketmaster.com]

Click find tickets and enter promotion code 'clippers'

Tough loss.....Again

We're always able to hang in there for 3 quarters, then fizzle out in the end.

When are we going to learn to finish out games?
ohwell.gif

0-3 start. Not looking good. Doesn't get any easier with the Mavs tomorrow.

clippers making me look like a dummy for picking them to go to the playoffs.

yes i recognize it's only 3 games.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

typical 4th qtr collapse
eyes.gif

0-4 here we come!
laugh.gif
what happened to the optimism?
smh.gif
Im gonna try to cop tix to tomorrow's and Monday's game.

Maybe i'll be a good luck charm
ohwell.gif

not a great way to start the season but its very encouraging to see the team have been at least competitive in these games

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

typical 4th qtr collapse
eyes.gif

0-4 here we come!
laugh.gif
what happened to the optimism?
smh.gif
Im gonna try to cop tix to tomorrow's and Monday's game.

Maybe i'll be a good luck charm
ohwell.gif

still pullin for my clips just being honest after watching the way Dallas dismantled the champs last night.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom