Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Maybe it's because I don't live in a huge city.
But I have never had to reserve a copy of anything. I usually just walk into gamestop and there are plenty of copies left over.
That's usually the case for me also, but I figured I was getting a %-off the final cost for pre-ordering, a "Gamestop exclusive" downloadable case, and I got extra % added to the games I was trading in (plus their worth). Basically, having to pay only $10 and change > $60+ tax.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Maybe it's because I don't live in a huge city.
But I have never had to reserve a copy of anything. I usually just walk into gamestop and there are plenty of copies left over.
That's usually the case for me also, but I figured I was getting a %-off the final cost for pre-ordering, a "Gamestop exclusive" downloadable case, and I got extra % added to the games I was trading in (plus their worth). Basically, having to pay only $10 and change > $60+ tax.

Yeah, extras are the only reason I would preorder. Matter of fact I'm going to do it tomorrow.

Yeah, extras are the only reason I would preorder. Matter of fact I'm going to do it tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Il

Does this game have replay value?
I mean I'm sure it does, but from what I've been reading, it actually takes a bit of your (real) time to solve a case/complete a mission, which is awesome.

Originally Posted by Il

Does this game have replay value?
I mean I'm sure it does, but from what I've been reading, it actually takes a bit of your (real) time to solve a case/complete a mission, which is awesome.

I'm surprised people still pre-order games, maybe it's just around me but I have never seen a game sell out anywhere... I remember when Halo 3 dropped everyone was going crazy over it and dudes at Gamestop told me to pre-order or I won't get it for like a month. I walked into Circuit City 8pm that night and saw like 100 copies just chilling. I guess if you get a deal on it by preordering I would do it, other than that there is no reason to worry.

I'm surprised people still pre-order games, maybe it's just around me but I have never seen a game sell out anywhere... I remember when Halo 3 dropped everyone was going crazy over it and dudes at Gamestop told me to pre-order or I won't get it for like a month. I walked into Circuit City 8pm that night and saw like 100 copies just chilling. I guess if you get a deal on it by preordering I would do it, other than that there is no reason to worry.

i might have to get this game this friday at best buy with my gift card
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom