Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

that K-mart deal is tempting but I'm not driving an extra 10/15 miles for it. I can get the guide for 10% off @ Gamestop when I pick up the game and I get an extra case (only other place with that is Wal-Mart, other stores get in-game suits) in the game too

that K-mart deal is tempting but I'm not driving an extra 10/15 miles for it. I can get the guide for 10% off @ Gamestop when I pick up the game and I get an extra case (only other place with that is Wal-Mart, other stores get in-game suits) in the game too

Any1 know a spot in nyc wit It? On a hunt even posted in regional, help me...

I went to Gamestop earlier and traded in a bunch of 360 games I'm never going to play again (all of my COD's and some other randoms). $51.00 later, I'll be paying only $10 and change on Tuesday when I pick up my copy 
pimp.gif

I went to Gamestop earlier and traded in a bunch of 360 games I'm never going to play again (all of my COD's and some other randoms). $51.00 later, I'll be paying only $10 and change on Tuesday when I pick up my copy 
pimp.gif

I don't know if Best Buy is still doing it. But if you pre-order from them, you get a $15 gift card.

I ordered mine last week.

I don't know if Best Buy is still doing it. But if you pre-order from them, you get a $15 gift card.

I ordered mine last week.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Is there a deadline for reservations at Gamestop? Like, if I went in tomorrow at some point in the day, would I be able to reserve the game, without any problems (seeing as it is a day before its release)? The only reason I would still reserve it even a day before its release is because of Gamestop's offer for the Naked City case.

Edit: Just made the call to Gamestop. My local store said I'm better off reserving today because it may not possible tomorrow because it may no longer be in the system.

I'm about to look for some games to trade in to add to the cost, because L.A. Noire looks too good to pass up on.

Good question. I want to trade in 2K11 for this game.

Is there a deadline for reservations at Gamestop? Like, if I went in tomorrow at some point in the day, would I be able to reserve the game, without any problems (seeing as it is a day before its release)? The only reason I would still reserve it even a day before its release is because of Gamestop's offer for the Naked City case.

Edit: Just made the call to Gamestop. My local store said I'm better off reserving today because it may not possible tomorrow because it may no longer be in the system.

I'm about to look for some games to trade in to add to the cost, because L.A. Noire looks too good to pass up on.

Good question. I want to trade in 2K11 for this game.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Reading or just skimming through this thread you would have found what you were looking for
eyes.gif

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:
again, if anyone wants this game, my local mom n pop store has it

if u want the number & adress, pm me
He's a NT'er somewhere in NYC.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Reading or just skimming through this thread you would have found what you were looking for
eyes.gif

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:
again, if anyone wants this game, my local mom n pop store has it

if u want the number & adress, pm me
He's a NT'er somewhere in NYC.

pimp.gif
How many games did you trade in altogether. Best Buy had a deal where you could trade in 3 games off a list off PS3, XBOX 360, and Wii games for $60 credit towards your LA Noire pre order. I traded in Killzone 2, Heavy Rain, and Sports Champions yesterday. The manager at my local Best Buy said the deal ended yesterday though. Not sure if that is true though.

Back
Top Bottom