Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Originally Posted by bkmac

I went to Gamestop earlier and traded in a bunch of 360 games I'm never going to play again (all of my COD's and some other randoms). $51.00 later, I'll be paying only $10 and change on Tuesday when I pick up my copy 
pimp.gif
How many games did you trade in altogether. Best Buy had a deal where you could trade in 3 games off a list off PS3, XBOX 360, and Wii games for $60 credit towards your LA Noire pre order. I traded in Killzone 2, Heavy Rain, and Sports Champions yesterday. The manager at my local Best Buy said the deal ended yesterday though. Not sure if that is true though.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Is there a deadline for reservations at Gamestop? Like, if I went in tomorrow at some point in the day, would I be able to reserve the game, without any problems (seeing as it is a day before its release)? The only reason I would still reserve it even a day before its release is because of Gamestop's offer for the Naked City case.

Edit: Just made the call to Gamestop. My local store said I'm better off reserving today because it may not possible tomorrow because it may no longer be in the system.

I'm about to look for some games to trade in to add to the cost, because L.A. Noire looks too good to pass up on.

Good question. I want to trade in 2K11 for this game.

Yall kidding me right? No theres no reserve cut off from Gamestop.. but why not just hit Wal-Mart at midnight and skip all the hassle? 
roll.gif

Is there a deadline for reservations at Gamestop? Like, if I went in tomorrow at some point in the day, would I be able to reserve the game, without any problems (seeing as it is a day before its release)? The only reason I would still reserve it even a day before its release is because of Gamestop's offer for the Naked City case.

Edit: Just made the call to Gamestop. My local store said I'm better off reserving today because it may not possible tomorrow because it may no longer be in the system.

I'm about to look for some games to trade in to add to the cost, because L.A. Noire looks too good to pass up on.

Yall kidding me right? No theres no reserve cut off from Gamestop.. but why not just hit Wal-Mart at midnight and skip all the hassle? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Any1 know a spot in nyc wit It? On a hunt even posted in regional, help me...

Reading or just skimming through this thread you would have found what you were looking for
eyes.gif

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:
again, if anyone wants this game, my local mom n pop store has it

if u want the number & adress, pm me
He's a NT'er somewhere in NYC.

Good looks, hopefully I can play 2day

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Any1 know a spot in nyc wit It? On a hunt even posted in regional, help me...

Reading or just skimming through this thread you would have found what you were looking for
eyes.gif

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:
again, if anyone wants this game, my local mom n pop store has it

if u want the number & adress, pm me
He's a NT'er somewhere in NYC.

Good looks, hopefully I can play 2day

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

roll.gif
Because I don't have a Wal-Mart at my expense to go to at midnight?

And clearly there must/might be a reserve cut off because the employee I spoke to on the phone earlier said there is a chance it may not be in the system tomorrow where it allows you to pre-order it.

Regardless, I took care of it all today, so it doesn't really matter at this point.

roll.gif
Because I don't have a Wal-Mart at my expense to go to at midnight?

And clearly there must/might be a reserve cut off because the employee I spoke to on the phone earlier said there is a chance it may not be in the system tomorrow where it allows you to pre-order it.

Regardless, I took care of it all today, so it doesn't really matter at this point.

roll.gif
I stated that I have a game that I want to trade in.  Unless Walmart takes trade ins then there's no reason for me to hit up Walmart.  Thanks though 
wink.gif

roll.gif
I stated that I have a game that I want to trade in.  Unless Walmart takes trade ins then there's no reason for me to hit up Walmart.  Thanks though 
wink.gif

Maybe it's because I don't live in a huge city.
But I have never had to reserve a copy of anything. I usually just walk into gamestop and there are plenty of copies left over.

Maybe it's because I don't live in a huge city.
But I have never had to reserve a copy of anything. I usually just walk into gamestop and there are plenty of copies left over.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Hopefully, all of those years of watching Law & Order will come to use in this game.
laugh.gif
This game seems to remind of the old action adventure Police Quest PC games.
If some of you NT'ers are old enough to remember playing those back in the day.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Hopefully, all of those years of watching Law & Order will come to use in this game.
laugh.gif
This game seems to remind of the old action adventure Police Quest PC games.
If some of you NT'ers are old enough to remember playing those back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom