Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

Originally Posted by MR J 858

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

One of the dumbest posts I've seen here.
I'd love to hear how you believe that is a dumb post. When what I stated was 100% factual.
This game is out of Brink and Homefronts league and how is this game a flop when it hasn't even released
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The reason for the hype is that it's R* and has been in production for 7 years and most people thought that it would never be made. You really think that a game that's taken this much time to make to get all the detail,new technology and story is gonna flop and why in the world would there be multiplayer in a game like this? This isn't a GTA or RDR shoot em up type game. It's sort of like heavy rain,did you think that needed multiplayer?
eyes.gif

You're buying this game for the story mode and nothing else and you don't need anything else with this game,the main story is 25 - 30 hrs long and needed 3 disks to fit on.

30t6p3b.gif
@ some gamers thinking that EVERY game needs multiplayer.
I'll take a great storyline over MP anytime. Can't wait for tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by MR J 858

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

One of the dumbest posts I've seen here.
I'd love to hear how you believe that is a dumb post. When what I stated was 100% factual.
This game is out of Brink and Homefronts league and how is this game a flop when it hasn't even released
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The reason for the hype is that it's R* and has been in production for 7 years and most people thought that it would never be made. You really think that a game that's taken this much time to make to get all the detail,new technology and story is gonna flop and why in the world would there be multiplayer in a game like this? This isn't a GTA or RDR shoot em up type game. It's sort of like heavy rain,did you think that needed multiplayer?
eyes.gif

You're buying this game for the story mode and nothing else and you don't need anything else with this game,the main story is 25 - 30 hrs long and needed 3 disks to fit on.

30t6p3b.gif
@ some gamers thinking that EVERY game needs multiplayer.
I'll take a great storyline over MP anytime. Can't wait for tomorrow
pimp.gif

The story mode was already stated that it can be completed in 12hours...while others beat it in 20...there is no 25-30hours of game play in this. This is a beat once and get rid of type of game....replay value is beyond limited. We are in 2011 , with xbox and psn networks. MULTIPLAYER ONLINE EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED FOR ANY GAME MADE. What I was stating was that Homefront and Brink (which were this years 2 most HYPED games so far) BOTH had as much, if not more hype than LA NOIRE and they both flopped HORRIBLY, even with multiplayer.

The story mode was already stated that it can be completed in 12hours...while others beat it in 20...there is no 25-30hours of game play in this. This is a beat once and get rid of type of game....replay value is beyond limited. We are in 2011 , with xbox and psn networks. MULTIPLAYER ONLINE EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED FOR ANY GAME MADE. What I was stating was that Homefront and Brink (which were this years 2 most HYPED games so far) BOTH had as much, if not more hype than LA NOIRE and they both flopped HORRIBLY, even with multiplayer.

Regardless on whether or not this game has replay value, good thing the only other game I will be playing is FIFA11 on my 360, because I traded in all my my COD's to put towards L.A. Noire
laugh.gif

I'm looking forward to starting it tomorrow and I'm going to take my time. No sense in rushing to complete it.

Regardless on whether or not this game has replay value, good thing the only other game I will be playing is FIFA11 on my 360, because I traded in all my my COD's to put towards L.A. Noire
laugh.gif

I'm looking forward to starting it tomorrow and I'm going to take my time. No sense in rushing to complete it.

ur gonna beat it that fast if u only do the main storyline, and i garuntee theres gonna be downloadable cases......and again this isnt a game like homefront or brink, how can you have multiplayer in a game like this?

ur gonna beat it that fast if u only do the main storyline, and i garuntee theres gonna be downloadable cases......and again this isnt a game like homefront or brink, how can you have multiplayer in a game like this?

The only part of this that is correct is "We are in 2011".

The only part of this that is correct is "We are in 2011".

You have multiplayer in this the same way you have Multiplayer in GTA / Red Dead...throw some death matches in there...free roam...etc

You have multiplayer in this the same way you have Multiplayer in GTA / Red Dead...throw some death matches in there...free roam...etc

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

gametrailers
famitsu
metacritic
gamespot

ign bashes games in their review but yet they get high scores

Don't forget Kotaku. Their reviews are great and aren't hampered down by a stupid point system. Their website layout is trash now though.

MP is that important come on man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

gametrailers
famitsu
metacritic
gamespot

ign bashes games in their review but yet they get high scores

Don't forget Kotaku. Their reviews are great and aren't hampered down by a stupid point system. Their website layout is trash now though.

MP is that important come on man
laugh.gif

this isnt that type of game, this is a slow paced game about collecting evidence not a shooter

this isnt that type of game, this is a slow paced game about collecting evidence not a shooter

That's very bland. I hate when they add multiplayer just for the sake of having it.

That's very bland. I hate when they add multiplayer just for the sake of having it.

Multiplayer has taken over as the most important aspect of a game. Story mode comes second.
I will agree with you if you want to sell units you need great MP. L.A Noire isn't about that it's about the story but I know a lot of people will buy it and think
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom