Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

I swear you all better post spoilers appropriately
laugh.gif
. I won't be playing until tomorrow afternoon.

I swear you all better post spoilers appropriately
laugh.gif
. I won't be playing until tomorrow afternoon.

Anyone on the west coast going to a midnight release?

I'm about to leave in about 15 minutes to go to my local best buy.

Anyone on the west coast going to a midnight release?

I'm about to leave in about 15 minutes to go to my local best buy.

Smh, i need to buy a PS3 this month for this game. Anyone know a good youtube channel doing a play through on it?

Smh, i need to buy a PS3 this month for this game. Anyone know a good youtube channel doing a play through on it?

So I went to a midnight release at Best Buy and 5 to 10 guys showed up for the release. I was kind of disappointed because my store didn't have the extra "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson DLC case they were promoting. But the store manager took my info and said they will contact me as soon as they get the DLC voucher codes slips. Honestly I only went there to get the game there for that extra DLC case since I don't care about the sharp shooter DLC suit that's pre packed in the game. But it was cool I picked my copy there and also got a $10 gift card also. The strategy guide was $19 bucks but the midnight release discount knocked it down to $10. I normally don't buy game guides but since it was that cheap I said why not and just used the gift card I got when I bought the game. Next up I went to Gamestop and picked up my pre order there. The gamestop copy of the game I'm keeping since it gives you a lot more DLC with the extra case, suit, and gun. I'm not opening my Best Buy copy of the game and after I get the DLC voucher for the extra case I'll be returning that copy.

038.JPG

I played the game for about 3 hours and made it to the traffic desk and stopped playing on "The Fallen Idol" case so I can get some sleep
laugh.gif
. The game is really good though. I sucked pretty bad on the 2 first couple of cases on integrations and just questioning suspects and knowing when to select either trust, doubt, or lie.

So I went to a midnight release at Best Buy and 5 to 10 guys showed up for the release. I was kind of disappointed because my store didn't have the extra "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson DLC case they were promoting. But the store manager took my info and said they will contact me as soon as they get the DLC voucher codes slips. Honestly I only went there to get the game there for that extra DLC case since I don't care about the sharp shooter DLC suit that's pre packed in the game. But it was cool I picked my copy there and also got a $10 gift card also. The strategy guide was $19 bucks but the midnight release discount knocked it down to $10. I normally don't buy game guides but since it was that cheap I said why not and just used the gift card I got when I bought the game. Next up I went to Gamestop and picked up my pre order there. The gamestop copy of the game I'm keeping since it gives you a lot more DLC with the extra case, suit, and gun. I'm not opening my Best Buy copy of the game and after I get the DLC voucher for the extra case I'll be returning that copy.

038.JPG

I played the game for about 3 hours and made it to the traffic desk and stopped playing on "The Fallen Idol" case so I can get some sleep
laugh.gif
. The game is really good though. I sucked pretty bad on the 2 first couple of cases on integrations and just questioning suspects and knowing when to select either trust, doubt, or lie.

I was going to get this from Best Buy but it seems Gamestop has a better DLC material, so Ill probably go to GS..

I was going to get this from Best Buy but it seems Gamestop has a better DLC material, so Ill probably go to GS..

Anyone know if Gamestop and/or Best Buy will have this in stock when they open today?

I'm hoping the midnight releases didn't sell out.

Anyone know if Gamestop and/or Best Buy will have this in stock when they open today?

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Both should, we didn't even have a midnight release for the game here. and when I went to GS yesterday they didn't even have that many preorders.
Judging from what others said in here finding a copy today wont be a problem.

If it is I always go to Target or Toys r Us people tend to forget that they sell games too

Both should, we didn't even have a midnight release for the game here. and when I went to GS yesterday they didn't even have that many preorders.

If it is I always go to Target or Toys r Us people tend to forget that they sell games too

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I don't think I've ever had a problem copping a game on release day...I NEVER do pre-orders.  Won't be an issue...i'll go by Game Stop after work today

Back
Top Bottom