Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

I just completed the adrian black mission and i found all of the clues and got all of the questions correct but i only received 4 stars. Does the city damage affect the stars at all? (racked up close to 10k just driving around the city lol)

I just completed the adrian black mission and i found all of the clues and got all of the questions correct but i only received 4 stars. Does the city damage affect the stars at all? (racked up close to 10k just driving around the city lol)

Originally Posted by theone218

laugh.gif

Yeh, that's definitely why you got 4 stars.

You don't have to get every question and clue in order to get 5 stars, they give you some leeway.

laugh.gif

You don't have to get every question and clue in order to get 5 stars, they give you some leeway.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

What is the difference between "Doubt" and "Lie"? It's hard as !+%! determining doubt and lie imo.

The difference is "Lie" you need to have evidence when you call them out each time. So it's best that you explore and check every piece of evidence out on a case & check your note book to see which evidence matches when calling out lies during interviews or interrogations.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

What is the difference between "Doubt" and "Lie"? It's hard as !+%! determining doubt and lie imo.

The difference is "Lie" you need to have evidence when you call them out each time. So it's best that you explore and check every piece of evidence out on a case & check your note book to see which evidence matches when calling out lies during interviews or interrogations.

Originally Posted by Hyper

laugh.gif

There's a silver trophy called "Public Menace" where you need to rack up $47K in penalties on a single story case
laugh.gif

The game though the more you play it you'll find and some pretty funny dialogue & parts in the game.

Example: While working on a case I left the corners office and took the corners van, My partner says to see "Cole are you serious we can't roll out and pull up to a crime screen in this ride"
laugh.gif
I even let me partner drive me and we still pulled up in the corners meat wagon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper

laugh.gif

There's a silver trophy called "Public Menace" where you need to rack up $47K in penalties on a single story case
laugh.gif

The game though the more you play it you'll find and some pretty funny dialogue & parts in the game.

Example: While working on a case I left the corners office and took the corners van, My partner says to see "Cole are you serious we can't roll out and pull up to a crime screen in this ride"
laugh.gif
I even let me partner drive me and we still pulled up in the corners meat wagon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thabasedgod

its a good game, nothing mind blowing but its good
wish i could shoot some people though
uhhh you can in just about all 40 of the side-missions. 
laugh.gif
 at people reiterating on EVERY page its not a GTA/RDR type of game yet people STILL don't get it.

Originally Posted by thabasedgod

its a good game, nothing mind blowing but its good
wish i could shoot some people though
uhhh you can in just about all 40 of the side-missions. 
laugh.gif
 at people reiterating on EVERY page its not a GTA/RDR type of game yet people STILL don't get it.

I'm stuck on the murder in front of the shoe store case. Talked to the lady and now I'm trying to figure out what to do next.

I'm stuck on the murder in front of the shoe store case. Talked to the lady and now I'm trying to figure out what to do next.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Go to the garbage can and find the next clue

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Go to the garbage can and find the next clue

Back
Top Bottom