Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif
Cant believe I just bought this shht off the R* GTA hype alone. (L) Went to GameStop and asked dude, "This game sposed to be like GTA, right?". This nut said, "It's made by the same people.." and I said. "iight, run it".

indifferent.gif

Get home and find out this game gon have me runnin round bein a detective 
roll.gif
 foh I havent even opened it yet and i smoked 2 blunts, im bout to play 2k11, forget this 2011 who framed roger rabbit 
grin.gif
Yeah you're clearly out of your element here. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Just got my first 5 star rating on a case which pops a trophy. Did it on "The Red Lipstick Murder" case.

pimp.gif

That's the only case that I haven't gotten 5 stars on and I have no clue how to go back and do it over.

Hopefully after I complete the homicide desk I can go back.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Just got my first 5 star rating on a case which pops a trophy. Did it on "The Red Lipstick Murder" case.

pimp.gif

That's the only case that I haven't gotten 5 stars on and I have no clue how to go back and do it over.

Hopefully after I complete the homicide desk I can go back.

Spoiler [+]
So far, the Drivers Seat (Adrian) case is the only one that finished with a grayscale menu popping up that told me how many *s, clues, damage, etc, I had. The others (like the Jewelery Store case) did not end like that. Was it supposed to (meaning I did something wrong/didn't complete it), or was it not supposed to have that menu pop up?

Spoiler [+]
So far, the Drivers Seat (Adrian) case is the only one that finished with a grayscale menu popping up that told me how many *s, clues, damage, etc, I had. The others (like the Jewelery Store case) did not end like that. Was it supposed to (meaning I did something wrong/didn't complete it), or was it not supposed to have that menu pop up?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Spoiler [+]

The first 4 missions of the game (Patrol Desk) are basically a tutorial and that screen doesn't pop up until you start the Traffic Desk, you're fine.

Spoiler [+]

The first 4 missions of the game (Patrol Desk) are basically a tutorial and that screen doesn't pop up until you start the Traffic Desk, you're fine.

laugh.gif
Cant believe I just bought this shht off the R* GTA hype alone. (L) Went to GameStop and asked dude, "This game sposed to be like GTA, right?". This nut said, "It's made by the same people.." and I said. "iight, run it".

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
 foh I havent even opened it yet and i smoked 2 blunts, im bout to play 2k11, forget this 2011 who framed roger rabbit 
grin.gif
I think just about everyone knew what this game was about except you.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif
I think just about everyone knew what this game was about except you.

still on the fence on getting la noir..i might get it because i have a $25 best buy gift card so i wont feel bad spending the whole $60
laugh.gif

so far from the posts that people made about the game its about so-so

still on the fence on getting la noir..i might get it because i have a $25 best buy gift card so i wont feel bad spending the whole $60
laugh.gif

so far from the posts that people made about the game its about so-so

Originally Posted by Hyper

Spoiler [+]

Thanks for the clearance Hyper.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Spoiler [+]

Thanks for the clearance Hyper.

Got it today. Been playing for the past couple hours. Game is 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Mine came with "The Sharpshooter" detective suit code. Did everyone else get that?

Got it today. Been playing for the past couple hours. Game is 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Mine came with "The Sharpshooter" detective suit code. Did everyone else get that?

$#!+*%% love this game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
,been playing non stop since 6. Graphics,especially the faces are 
eek.gif
. I'm at the lipstick murder case right now,the clue finding can be hard as hell sometime and if you don't get each clue you won't have enough evidence to conduct a full interview.

Best game pickup since RDR for me.Leading GOTY candidate imo right now.

$#!+*%% love this game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
,been playing non stop since 6. Graphics,especially the faces are 
eek.gif
. I'm at the lipstick murder case right now,the clue finding can be hard as hell sometime and if you don't get each clue you won't have enough evidence to conduct a full interview.

Best game pickup since RDR for me.Leading GOTY candidate imo right now.

Great game. Made it to Vice. My only beef with the game is that it's so linear. I don't like the confined feeling in an HUGE city. I wish there was more random interaction. I guess the amount of disk size space is the problem with that.

Great game. Made it to Vice. My only beef with the game is that it's so linear. I don't like the confined feeling in an HUGE city. I wish there was more random interaction. I guess the amount of disk size space is the problem with that.

Back
Top Bottom