Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Is doubt the go to option if you don't believe them?
I think I figured out that you pretty much have to have evidence to choose lying

I think I figured out that you pretty much have to have evidence to choose lying

Man this game is somewhat repetative, but after whoever clarified about the "lie" and "doubt" that made it funner/easier cause I had no clue %$# I was doing before.

Man this game is somewhat repetative, but after whoever clarified about the "lie" and "doubt" that made it funner/easier cause I had no clue %$# I was doing before.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

You gain intuition points as you rank up which can be used to eliminate an answer whenever your stuck. Also if you have R* social club account you can go on there while playing the game and see what the most popular question or answer is. I don't know if anyone has tried that on XBOX Live. PS3 users we got to wait until the PS Store is back up
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

You gain intuition points as you rank up which can be used to eliminate an answer whenever your stuck. Also if you have R* social club account you can go on there while playing the game and see what the most popular question or answer is. I don't know if anyone has tried that on XBOX Live. PS3 users we got to wait until the PS Store is back up
eyes.gif

I read somewhere that after you beat the game you unlock some sort of free roam. Is this true?

I read somewhere that after you beat the game you unlock some sort of free roam. Is this true?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

That's what I'm saying. It's challenging to differentiate a doubt and a lie (for me at least), so it's almost that much safer to just click 'Doubt' and work from there.

That's what I'm saying. It's challenging to differentiate a doubt and a lie (for me at least), so it's almost that much safer to just click 'Doubt' and work from there.

Originally Posted by bkmac

it's tough, started out call everyone a lie and was constantly being told to get the hell out...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

it's tough, started out call everyone a lie and was constantly being told to get the hell out...
30t6p3b.gif

I've been lurking this thread to see ppl opinions. Glad yall are digging this game 
pimp.gif

But is it a def cop bc it appears to be something I'd borrow or buy used

I've been lurking this thread to see ppl opinions. Glad yall are digging this game 
pimp.gif

But is it a def cop bc it appears to be something I'd borrow or buy used

i don't see the crazy hype around this game. i just got up to beating the adrian black mission.

I am curious is this how the rest of the game plays out? I run around to different crime scenes walk around until my controllers buzzes, pick up stupid clues, then interrogate and hopefully choose 1 of 3 right options to solve the case?

or is there more to this game.. I really do not want to sit around for 6 hours doing the same exact thing...seriously what do you guys find so fun about this game? is it too early for me to make these assumptions..

some input would be appreciated.

i don't see the crazy hype around this game. i just got up to beating the adrian black mission.

I am curious is this how the rest of the game plays out? I run around to different crime scenes walk around until my controllers buzzes, pick up stupid clues, then interrogate and hopefully choose 1 of 3 right options to solve the case?

or is there more to this game.. I really do not want to sit around for 6 hours doing the same exact thing...seriously what do you guys find so fun about this game? is it too early for me to make these assumptions..

Originally Posted by copped

The game starts off slow with the first 4 missions being a tutorial. If you want more action and gun fights do the side quest missions.

Like I and a bunch of people have been saying don't go into this game expecting a GTA or RDR type of experience.

Originally Posted by copped

The game starts off slow with the first 4 missions being a tutorial. If you want more action and gun fights do the side quest missions.

Like I and a bunch of people have been saying don't go into this game expecting a GTA or RDR type of experience.

Back
Top Bottom