Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

laugh.gif
Cant believe I just bought this shht off the R* GTA hype alone. (L) Went to GameStop and asked dude, "This game sposed to be like GTA, right?". This nut said, "It's made by the same people.." and I said. "iight, run it".

indifferent.gif

Get home and find out this game gon have me runnin round bein a detective 
roll.gif
 foh I havent even opened it yet and i smoked 2 blunts, im bout to play 2k11, forget this 2011 who framed roger rabbit 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Cant believe I just bought this shht off the R* GTA hype alone. (L) Went to GameStop and asked dude, "This game sposed to be like GTA, right?". This nut said, "It's made by the same people.." and I said. "iight, run it".

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
 foh I havent even opened it yet and i smoked 2 blunts, im bout to play 2k11, forget this 2011 who framed roger rabbit 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

^^^ try deleting all the game files off the HD

that's what i just did (saved a copy on my usb though)
go to memory, games and delete the whole LA Noire folder to start fresh

Game is dope, gotta have a bit of patience and attentiveness but it makes for a much different (for the better) game than I have played before.

pimp.gif

Game is dope, gotta have a bit of patience and attentiveness but it makes for a much different (for the better) game than I have played before.

pimp.gif

been playing nonstop since last night.

have gone back & 5-star'd every case I unlocked so far, completed 20/40 street crimes, & 19/50 achievements

if you guys have Rockstar Social Club accounts, link it to ur game save so you get the secret suit. you get EASY headshots with the shotgun & Thomson

been playing nonstop since last night.

have gone back & 5-star'd every case I unlocked so far, completed 20/40 street crimes, & 19/50 achievements

if you guys have Rockstar Social Club accounts, link it to ur game save so you get the secret suit. you get EASY headshots with the shotgun & Thomson

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif
Yeah you're clearly out of your element here. 

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I feel 10508 ... I'm too old to spend "quality time" with a video game ... go to school and become a detective in real life lol ...

I feel 10508 ... I'm too old to spend "quality time" with a video game ... go to school and become a detective in real life lol ...

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Just did that, and even deleted other folders of old games to free space on my HD.

Thanks for the heads up fellas. Time to really pay attention to this game.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Just did that, and even deleted other folders of old games to free space on my HD.

Thanks for the heads up fellas. Time to really pay attention to this game.

Just got my first 5 star rating on a case which pops a trophy. Did it on "The Red Lipstick Murder" case.

pimp.gif

Just got my first 5 star rating on a case which pops a trophy. Did it on "The Red Lipstick Murder" case.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom