Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Game is pretty dope so far 
pimp.gif

I do have to tone up my interrogation skills though. Getting a later question wrong and then having to start the entire questionnaire all over again 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

I do have to tone up my interrogation skills though. Getting a later question wrong and then having to start the entire questionnaire all over again 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by KenJi714

easy pass. waiting on MW3 now that's a real game
Basing judgement on a game that you haven't played and that hasn't been released? Hmm.
Common fare around these parts. Lots of dudes talking out of their arses.

Basing judgement on a game that you haven't played and that hasn't been released? Hmm.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

pimp.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Haha, I had to do that interrogation scene more than once. 

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

pimp.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Haha, I had to do that interrogation scene more than once. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Game is mad addicting. I really like it. played it for a couple hours last night, i'll hop on after the gym tonight.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It is a good change of pace from all the FPS, which i like, because it is a little different. i love games with a good deep storyline, which this one obviously has.[/color]

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] and the "easy pass"..... clown.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Game is mad addicting. I really like it. played it for a couple hours last night, i'll hop on after the gym tonight.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It is a good change of pace from all the FPS, which i like, because it is a little different. i love games with a good deep storyline, which this one obviously has.[/color]

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] and the "easy pass"..... clown.[/color]

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

i tried giving it another try did a few more missions, but it seems like this is basically all you do all game long...

1) sergeant comes down with some new case to solve in the meeting room

2) you go to the crime scene...press x with a bunch of people and then interrogate the suspect (usually one or two people)

3) before or after you interrogate you walk around or run around the scene waiting for your controller to buzz...this means there is evidence or some sort of clue you press A and it picks up the object or goes into some sort of scene where the main character makes a comment...

4) you then use the clues to interrogate the suspects which is usually a question followed by a response then you get to choose whether you think its the "truth" "you doubt it" or "lie"

depending on what you choose, the suspect reacts accordingly...you basically do this a few times until the crime is finally solved....then you go to the next one....

VERY REPETITIVE...I do not like to be confined in a video game..its basically you follow the rules and the game plays itself out...

not going to play it anymore... don't want to spend 30 hours playing a matured version of blues clues.

RENT AND DO NOT BUY (IMO)

i tried giving it another try did a few more missions, but it seems like this is basically all you do all game long...

1) sergeant comes down with some new case to solve in the meeting room

2) you go to the crime scene...press x with a bunch of people and then interrogate the suspect (usually one or two people)

3) before or after you interrogate you walk around or run around the scene waiting for your controller to buzz...this means there is evidence or some sort of clue you press A and it picks up the object or goes into some sort of scene where the main character makes a comment...

4) you then use the clues to interrogate the suspects which is usually a question followed by a response then you get to choose whether you think its the "truth" "you doubt it" or "lie"

depending on what you choose, the suspect reacts accordingly...you basically do this a few times until the crime is finally solved....then you go to the next one....

VERY REPETITIVE...I do not like to be confined in a video game..its basically you follow the rules and the game plays itself out...

not going to play it anymore... don't want to spend 30 hours playing a matured version of blues clues.

RENT AND DO NOT BUY (IMO)

laugh.gif

Activision is surviving and loves fools like you because they can they can count on you and the millions to keep buying their same re hashed BS every year.

-Same style of game.
- A few cheap & flashy weapons & map updates.
- A  few different or mixed up online modes.
- Then continue to gouge you by over charging people with a couple BS recycled DLC map packs at $15 bucks a pop.

laugh.gif

Activision is surviving and loves fools like you because they can they can count on you and the millions to keep buying their same re hashed BS every year.

-Same style of game.
- Then continue to gouge you by over charging people with a couple BS recycled DLC map packs at $15 bucks a pop.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

laugh.gif

-Same style of game.
30t6p3b.gif

More hyped about Battlefield 3 than MW3. They're gonna have to make something really
eek.gif
if they wanna stay being the best selling franchise

Originally Posted by MR J 858

laugh.gif

-Same style of game.
30t6p3b.gif

More hyped about Battlefield 3 than MW3. They're gonna have to make something really
eek.gif
if they wanna stay being the best selling franchise

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Game is really starting to pick up. Just finished the case with those two actresses

Anyone else notice that your partner when you first become a detective looks just like Brad Pitt?

I noticed the same thing but I wasn't sure if it was just me. There are more character faces and voices you should recognize as the game goes on.

Anyone know where to get a list of peoples voices that were used for this game?

On another note, I agree that the game definitely picks up big-time when you get about 10 or so missions deep.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Game is really starting to pick up. Just finished the case with those two actresses

Anyone else notice that your partner when you first become a detective looks just like Brad Pitt?

I noticed the same thing but I wasn't sure if it was just me. There are more character faces and voices you should recognize as the game goes on.

Anyone know where to get a list of peoples voices that were used for this game?

On another note, I agree that the game definitely picks up big-time when you get about 10 or so missions deep.

Back
Top Bottom