Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Game is really starting to pick up. Just finished the case with those two actresses

Anyone else notice that your partner when you first become a detective looks just like Brad Pitt?

I noticed the same thing but I wasn't sure if it was just me. There are more character faces and voices you should recognize as the game goes on.

Anyone know where to get a list of peoples voices that were used for this game?

On another note, I agree that the game definitely picks up big-time when you get about 10 or so missions deep.
The booklet has the cast list. 
I recognized the actor who is the homicide partner of Cole...He's the same actor who plays Detective Daniel "Sal" Salinger from Southland. Haha.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Game is really starting to pick up. Just finished the case with those two actresses

Anyone else notice that your partner when you first become a detective looks just like Brad Pitt?

I noticed the same thing but I wasn't sure if it was just me. There are more character faces and voices you should recognize as the game goes on.

Anyone know where to get a list of peoples voices that were used for this game?

On another note, I agree that the game definitely picks up big-time when you get about 10 or so missions deep.
The booklet has the cast list. 
I recognized the actor who is the homicide partner of Cole...He's the same actor who plays Detective Daniel "Sal" Salinger from Southland. Haha.

My high school is in the game
pimp.gif
but the football field says Belmont
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

- Then continue to gouge you by over charging people with a couple BS recycled DLC map packs at $15 bucks a pop.
I'm done with the game by the time DLC map packs release. I play online a whole lot when it first releases, take a break with that and play campaign, and then it's back to multiplayer. A month or so after that, I lose interest and the game collects dust. I think it's more the fact that I'm an infant and need sleep as early as possible than it is the game being boring after a while
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Just solved the hit-and-run case. I knew his wife was lying from the start and knew to connect the knife to her when interrogating her. Did I? Nope, because I'm a failure at interrogating
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MR J 858

- Then continue to gouge you by over charging people with a couple BS recycled DLC map packs at $15 bucks a pop.
I'm done with the game by the time DLC map packs release. I play online a whole lot when it first releases, take a break with that and play campaign, and then it's back to multiplayer. A month or so after that, I lose interest and the game collects dust. I think it's more the fact that I'm an infant and need sleep as early as possible than it is the game being boring after a while
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Just solved the hit-and-run case. I knew his wife was lying from the start and knew to connect the knife to her when interrogating her. Did I? Nope, because I'm a failure at interrogating
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

So this game is all interrogating and walking around looking through trash cans?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Is there anything exciting to do in the game? Like chases, shooting, etc? because this game is sounding too boring right now..
Its really tough to understand this game through what you read on NT. Go rent the game from a Redbox for cheap and find out what it's about for yourself. Yeah there's patience involved and needed when looking for clues but it's not like the entire map is a crime scene. Its a small area and takes no longer than 5 minutes to find/look at all the clues. Its really not that serious..

Once you find the clues, then from there is where you start to murk, chase, shoot, etc.

R* has killed it with all the GTA's as well as RDR.. rent LA Noire if you're worried about wasting $60. I dont blame you, I was sketchy about coppin' at first but it turned out to be a whole lot better than what I had expected. Game is mad addicting, and a breath of fresh air from the typical game. I havent played a game like it.. the story-line, the faces/facial movements, real LA city streets and landmarks, etc. are all dope

So this game is all interrogating and walking around looking through trash cans?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Is there anything exciting to do in the game? Like chases, shooting, etc? because this game is sounding too boring right now..

Yeah, this game is definitely not for you.
laugh.gif

Not every game has to be an action packed shoot em up filled with chaos, but to each his own.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Its really tough to understand this game through what you read on NT. Go rent the game from a Redbox for cheap and find out what it's about for yourself. Yeah there's patience involved and needed when looking for clues but it's not like the entire map is a crime scene. Its a small area and takes no longer than 5 minutes to find/look at all the clues. Its really not that serious..

Once you find the clues, then from there is where you start to murk, chase, shoot, etc.

R* has killed it with all the GTA's as well as RDR.. rent LA Noire if you're worried about wasting $60. I dont blame you, I was sketchy about coppin' at first but it turned out to be a whole lot better than what I had expected. Game is mad addicting, and a breath of fresh air from the typical game. I havent played a game like it.. the story-line, the faces/facial movements, real LA city streets and landmarks, etc. are all dope

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Not every game has to be an action packed shoot em up filled with chaos, but to each his own.

Originally Posted by toine2983

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not really into shooters like that. but I was just saying because based on everyone on here, the game sounded mad boring.
Yeah you should just pass and wait for the new GTA announcement at E3
wink.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not really into shooters like that. but I was just saying because based on everyone on here, the game sounded mad boring.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
anyone else feel like its CSI lol

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
anyone else feel like its CSI lol

have clocked 15+ hours since Monday night...on Vice desk, 30/30 landmarks found & 20/50 film reels...got around 25 street crimes done

have clocked 15+ hours since Monday night...on Vice desk, 30/30 landmarks found & 20/50 film reels...got around 25 street crimes done

Passed on this. Waiting for BF3 and Uncharted 3. I'm good with my NHL, Fifa, Mortal Kombat, MvC3, GT5 and Black Ops for now...lol

Passed on this. Waiting for BF3 and Uncharted 3. I'm good with my NHL, Fifa, Mortal Kombat, MvC3, GT5 and Black Ops for now...lol

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

That might be to much waiting for him. Since GTA V will probably be announced and won't be out until May 2012 or Fall 2012. But hey Saints Row 3 will be out later this year and that might hold him over till GTA V is released.

Back
Top Bottom