Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by toine2983

Yeah, this game is definitely not for you.
laugh.gif

Not every game has to be an action packed shoot em up filled with chaos, but to each his own.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not really into shooters like that. but I was just saying because based on everyone on here, the game sounded mad boring.
Yeah you should just pass and wait for the new GTA announcement at E3
wink.gif
laugh.gif

That might be to much waiting for him. Since GTA V will probably be announced and won't be out until May 2012 or Fall 2012. But hey Saints Row 3 will be out later this year and that might hold him over till GTA V is released.

I was on the fence about copping, but got an extra discount at best buy on it so I pulled the trigger.

So far it's cool. It's not frustrating to the point where I'll get rid of it tomorrow...but I'll give it a couple more days.

I was on the fence about copping, but got an extra discount at best buy on it so I pulled the trigger.

So far it's cool. It's not frustrating to the point where I'll get rid of it tomorrow...but I'll give it a couple more days.

I finally got all the questions right on a case, Mr. MCColl, "The Red Lipstick Murder", got all three right, earn 10 EXP. I had to re-ask him a few times, just to make sure he wasn't sweating me. Now off to Celine Henry's Residence.

I finally got all the questions right on a case, Mr. MCColl, "The Red Lipstick Murder", got all three right, earn 10 EXP. I had to re-ask him a few times, just to make sure he wasn't sweating me. Now off to Celine Henry's Residence.

game's still not available over here, but i heard it's going to be released tomorrow. copping the game tomorrow afternoon.

game's still not available over here, but i heard it's going to be released tomorrow. copping the game tomorrow afternoon.

So the game will take you around 20 hours to beat right?  I usually beat games like this in a few days then regret paying $60 for it (example Hard Rain).  I want to buy this game, maybe I'll convince myself to take my time playing and do all the side missions and achievements.  It also seems like there are a good number of missions for dlc (missions that were originally in the game but taken out due to space).

So the game will take you around 20 hours to beat right?  I usually beat games like this in a few days then regret paying $60 for it (example Hard Rain).  I want to buy this game, maybe I'll convince myself to take my time playing and do all the side missions and achievements.  It also seems like there are a good number of missions for dlc (missions that were originally in the game but taken out due to space).

Originally Posted by shogun

to beat the main cases, yes. you still have 40 side missions, 30 landmarks to discover, & 50 film reels to collect. all of these "pre-order bonus" cases are MINOR cases scrapped for the 4 main desks (patrol is just a tutorial set) in the game; there are 2 other ENTIRE different desks (burglary & bunko/fraud) full of crimes that were taken out. LA Noire will get an extensive single-player expansion like GTA4 got "Lost & Damned" and "Ballad Of Gay Tony"/ RDR's "Undead Nightmare" very soon

Originally Posted by shogun

to beat the main cases, yes. you still have 40 side missions, 30 landmarks to discover, & 50 film reels to collect. all of these "pre-order bonus" cases are MINOR cases scrapped for the 4 main desks (patrol is just a tutorial set) in the game; there are 2 other ENTIRE different desks (burglary & bunko/fraud) full of crimes that were taken out. LA Noire will get an extensive single-player expansion like GTA4 got "Lost & Damned" and "Ballad Of Gay Tony"/ RDR's "Undead Nightmare" very soon

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

For all the xbox owners... did you install all three discs to your hard drive?
I've had my 360 for about three or or four years, and I still don't know how to do this. Do tell.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

For all the xbox owners... did you install all three discs to your hard drive?
I've had my 360 for about three or or four years, and I still don't know how to do this. Do tell.

How do you re-ask questions?
a few times I stopped paying attention to reply to a text or something and I don't hear what they said. Then I just have to go off their facial expressions.

How do you re-ask questions?
a few times I stopped paying attention to reply to a text or something and I don't hear what they said. Then I just have to go off their facial expressions.

I had my 1st case as a traffic detective yesterday and with my fiance's help I was able to solve the case. This game definitely forces you to pay attention to any and everything involving the case.  I'm learning about the questioning and learning to read people faces and make sure I have evidence to prove a lie.  Can't wait to get home this evening and play it again.

I had my 1st case as a traffic detective yesterday and with my fiance's help I was able to solve the case. This game definitely forces you to pay attention to any and everything involving the case.  I'm learning about the questioning and learning to read people faces and make sure I have evidence to prove a lie.  Can't wait to get home this evening and play it again.

For those of you that completed this Traffic Desk: A Marriage Made In Heaven
I played the mission more than once and got different outcomes

if you can, put your response in a spoiler or black it for those that haven't gotten there yet

if you can, put your response in a spoiler or black it for those that haven't gotten there yet

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

If it's the same one I think it is.
Spoiler [+]
I had the wife and her guy on the side she was messing with, they ended up plotting the whole thing out trying to get the insurance money and so they could be together.
She snitched on him, he got pissed and shot her, then you chased him down where at the end he holds a lady hostage and I shot him in his head. Case closed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

If it's the same one I think it is.
Spoiler [+]
I had the wife and her guy on the side she was messing with, they ended up plotting the whole thing out trying to get the insurance money and so they could be together.
She snitched on him, he got pissed and shot her, then you chased him down where at the end he holds a lady hostage and I shot him in his head. Case closed
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom