Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Wow this game looks and feels fantastic. Right down to the lip movements and jaw clenching of NPC's.

This will be copped no question.

Wow this game looks and feels fantastic. Right down to the lip movements and jaw clenching of NPC's.

This will be copped no question.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

copped

now whats this "i might download " stuff on the first page
nerd.gif

XBOX 360 for years has been successfully modded to play bootleg copy of games.

PS3 now also has a 3rd party flash drive that you can plug in and play bootleg copied games. Or people who are running home brew apps found a way to play downloaded bootleg games.

Either way both methods are illegal and anyone who does it runs it at their own risk. Both XBOX Live & PSN can perma ban or basically cause your system to brick once they find out you are using bootleg games.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

copped

now whats this "i might download " stuff on the first page
nerd.gif

XBOX 360 for years has been successfully modded to play bootleg copy of games.

PS3 now also has a 3rd party flash drive that you can plug in and play bootleg copied games. Or people who are running home brew apps found a way to play downloaded bootleg games.

Either way both methods are illegal and anyone who does it runs it at their own risk. Both XBOX Live & PSN can perma ban or basically cause your system to brick once they find out you are using bootleg games.

Game is looking real good.
pimp.gif

Is anyone else irked by the fact that Cole doesn't wear gloves when he's investigating crime scenes or touching the victims?

Game is looking real good.
pimp.gif

Is anyone else irked by the fact that Cole doesn't wear gloves when he's investigating crime scenes or touching the victims?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Speaking of GTA IV that reminds me that I still haven't beaten the main game or the DLC packs.

I got stuck on that second helicopter mission with Little Jacob and rather than break my disc in two out of frustration I stopped playing it.
laugh.gif

I need to get on that though I'm eager to play BOGT because it's gotten good reviews but I want to beat the main game first.
I'm just like you I gotta take some time out and try to get past that but back to the topic at hand I can't wait for this.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Speaking of GTA IV that reminds me that I still haven't beaten the main game or the DLC packs.

I got stuck on that second helicopter mission with Little Jacob and rather than break my disc in two out of frustration I stopped playing it.
laugh.gif

I need to get on that though I'm eager to play BOGT because it's gotten good reviews but I want to beat the main game first.
I'm just like you I gotta take some time out and try to get past that but back to the topic at hand I can't wait for this.

I have a gift card from Sears that I've been waiting use for the right time.

I'll probably use it on L.A. Noire.

I have a gift card from Sears that I've been waiting use for the right time.

I'll probably use it on L.A. Noire.

I will buy this on release day.
It's my birhtday. I'll treat myself..
I wonder how many 35 year olds are going to walk into Gamestop that day and walk out with L.A. Noire?
laugh.gif

-J-

I will buy this on release day.
It's my birhtday. I'll treat myself..
I wonder how many 35 year olds are going to walk into Gamestop that day and walk out with L.A. Noire?
laugh.gif

-J-

This %%#! looks time consuming and I ain't got that right now. Looks dope as hell tho.

This %%#! looks time consuming and I ain't got that right now. Looks dope as hell tho.

my brother is actually a character in this game, so i will def cop. He's been talking about it for a while now, hopefully it lives up to the hype

my brother is actually a character in this game, so i will def cop. He's been talking about it for a while now, hopefully it lives up to the hype

Originally Posted by EB4President

eek.gif

What? We need more info?

What character is your brother in the game?

Surprised him & you don't have early access to the game.

Back
Top Bottom