Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

This game is mad addictive. I'm learning to decipher when each person is either lying, telling the truth, or there is some doubt. The facial expressions are crazy though.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

about to start on the 3rd disc.
pimp.gif

Lol @ xbox. 3discs? Damn...

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

man, that Golden Butterfly case is challenging.

i only got 2 stars even though i got all clues and the majority of questions right?

WTH is up with that? I wish this game would give me more info when  screw up
eyes.gif

i only got 2 stars even though i got all clues and the majority of questions right?

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
You have to lock up Rooney. The captain and your partner hint at it. He's a pedo with a known record. They on't want him on the streets.

eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
You have to lock up Rooney. The captain and your partner hint at it. He's a pedo with a known record. They on't want him on the streets.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
And I charged the husband instead of Rooney like a dummy
tired.gif

eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif

for those who have it, is it worth picking up the game for $60 right now, and which system do u guys recommend it for PS3 or 360?

for those who have it, is it worth picking up the game for $60 right now, and which system do u guys recommend it for PS3 or 360?

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

Do what I did go to your local red box and spend that 2.11 then decide for yourself.

Do what I did go to your local red box and spend that 2.11 then decide for yourself.

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

Best advice in this thread concerning copping this game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

Best advice in this thread concerning copping this game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I didn't understand the case with Adrian. You know the first case as a detective, whats with the blood?? Who died?
Wasn't Adrian the one in the end of the case when we had to chase him? Was he gay?

Spoiler [+]
he was cheating on his wife, and he was trying to fake his death so that he could run off with the other woman, the one that wrote the note on the back of his picture.  The blood in the car was pig blood
NOW that makes sense on why he copped the oinker..that was a weird case..

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I didn't understand the case with Adrian. You know the first case as a detective, whats with the blood?? Who died?
Wasn't Adrian the one in the end of the case when we had to chase him? Was he gay?

Spoiler [+]
he was cheating on his wife, and he was trying to fake his death so that he could run off with the other woman, the one that wrote the note on the back of his picture.  The blood in the car was pig blood
NOW that makes sense on why he copped the oinker..that was a weird case..

Took a shortcut back to one of the crime scenes and accidentally contaminated it. Had to start over
indifferent.gif

Took a shortcut back to one of the crime scenes and accidentally contaminated it. Had to start over
indifferent.gif

So all I need are the following trophies to get the platinum:

- Roscoe And Friends (Kill at least one bad guy with every gun)
- Auto Fanatic. So far I have 76 out of 95 cars and have found all 15 of the hidden cars.

Right now I'm at 97.5% complete in the game.

I have a feeling that the damn Auto Fanatic trophy is going to take me the longest to find all the cars in order for me to get platinum for this game
mad.gif

Do a search on youtube for guides on how to do the 50 gold reels locations for the Hollywoodland trophy , the 30 landmarks for the Star Map trophy, and the "Public Menace" trophy. Those trophies though can be time consuming
frown.gif

So all I need are the following trophies to get the platinum:

- Roscoe And Friends (Kill at least one bad guy with every gun)
- Auto Fanatic. So far I have 76 out of 95 cars and have found all 15 of the hidden cars.

Right now I'm at 97.5% complete in the game.

I have a feeling that the damn Auto Fanatic trophy is going to take me the longest to find all the cars in order for me to get platinum for this game
mad.gif

Do a search on youtube for guides on how to do the 50 gold reels locations for the Hollywoodland trophy , the 30 landmarks for the Star Map trophy, and the "Public Menace" trophy. Those trophies though can be time consuming
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif
Spoiler [+]
The husband is the one guilty, though. Everything points to him. The janitor confirms it and he runs. But you really need to arrest Rooney, regardless of the fact. It's a choice between the greater of two evils. they want Rooney gone, since they believe he's more of a threat to society in general compared to the husband.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif
Spoiler [+]
The husband is the one guilty, though. Everything points to him. The janitor confirms it and he runs. But you really need to arrest Rooney, regardless of the fact. It's a choice between the greater of two evils. they want Rooney gone, since they believe he's more of a threat to society in general compared to the husband.

Back
Top Bottom