Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Spoiler [+]
So apparently Garrett Mason was behind it all. My question is why did
all of the other suspects who were arrested seem like they did the
crime. There was clear evidence (suspect running, bloody clothes,
murder weapons, etc.) pointing towards the suspects and some of the
suspects basically admitted to committing the murders at the end of the
cases. Im having trouble understanding all of this. !

Spoiler [+]
So apparently Garrett Mason was behind it all. My question is why did
all of the other suspects who were arrested seem like they did the
crime. There was clear evidence (suspect running, bloody clothes,
murder weapons, etc.) pointing towards the suspects and some of the
suspects basically admitted to committing the murders at the end of the
cases. Im having trouble understanding all of this. !

anyone platinum or 1000/1000 this game? is it easy and how long would it take? Thnking about renting...

anyone platinum or 1000/1000 this game? is it easy and how long would it take? Thnking about renting...

Originally Posted by Liban906

Beat the game and returned it to blockbuster yesterday. It took me 5 days to beat it and I was playing maybe 2 hours a night, 3 max. It felt pretty tedious at the end and I felt like I just wanted to get it over with and return the game already
laugh.gif
Overall, it was a decent game but it's definitely not GOTY material and I'm glad I returned my pre-order before spending $60 on it.
You still have a blockbuster near you or was it the mail-in rental?
I haven't bought the game yet but I know i'd probably beat it in a few days and don't think it's worth buying if all the dlc's aren't even out yet.

The red box near me doesn't even have games.

Originally Posted by Liban906

Beat the game and returned it to blockbuster yesterday. It took me 5 days to beat it and I was playing maybe 2 hours a night, 3 max. It felt pretty tedious at the end and I felt like I just wanted to get it over with and return the game already
laugh.gif
Overall, it was a decent game but it's definitely not GOTY material and I'm glad I returned my pre-order before spending $60 on it.
You still have a blockbuster near you or was it the mail-in rental?
I haven't bought the game yet but I know i'd probably beat it in a few days and don't think it's worth buying if all the dlc's aren't even out yet.

The red box near me doesn't even have games.

Just finished haven't played in about two days. Ok game, now I need something to play.....
*Goes to Red Dead Redemption thread*

Just finished haven't played in about two days. Ok game, now I need something to play.....
*Goes to Red Dead Redemption thread*

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Quite difficult unlocking that Lead Foot trophy. Thought it was going to be straightforward. Tried around 15 different vehicles, but the trophy still eludes me.
30t6p3b.gif
Any tips? How would you know that you reached 80mph, though? They left out that part.
indifferent.gif
I really don't care about trophies, but I got this one pretty easily.

Game is good so far, I haven't played as much as some of you guys, about half way done with all my street crimes.  I'm at the Red Lipstick Murder. 

Questioning is killing me,
30t6p3b.gif
.  I can tell when they are not being truthful, but often miss between "Doubt" and "Lie".

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Quite difficult unlocking that Lead Foot trophy. Thought it was going to be straightforward. Tried around 15 different vehicles, but the trophy still eludes me.
30t6p3b.gif
Any tips? How would you know that you reached 80mph, though? They left out that part.
indifferent.gif
I really don't care about trophies, but I got this one pretty easily.

Game is good so far, I haven't played as much as some of you guys, about half way done with all my street crimes.  I'm at the Red Lipstick Murder. 

Questioning is killing me,
30t6p3b.gif
.  I can tell when they are not being truthful, but often miss between "Doubt" and "Lie".

[h1]
[h1]L.A. Noire DLC Schedule[/h1]
lanoire_dlcsummercases.jpg

Announcing the first details about upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire. Beginning today and continuing on through the summer months, several standalone cases, collectibles and challenges will be released via PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE, including all of the pre-order exclusive unlockable bonus content as well as a free downloadable weapon. 

Starting today you'll be able to purchase the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass, a new way to pre-order and purchase DLC that gives players access to all of the upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire, available for a limited-time discounted price of just $9.99 on PlayStation Network and 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE.

Then, later this summer, look for two brand new DLC cases. The "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson case(coming June 21st) and the "Reefer Madness" Vice case (coming July 12th). Below is the full breakdown of L.A. Noire downloadable content pricing and release dates.
Stay tuned for more details and information on these L.A. Noire DLC cases in the weeks to come.

Now Available
* "Chicago Lightning" Detective Suit (Free via the Social Club)
* "Chicago Piano" Machine Gun (Free)
* L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass ($9.99 PSN / 800 MS Points until June 14th)
* "The Naked City" Vice Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
* "A Slip of The Tongue" Traffic Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
* The Badge Pursuit Challenge ($1.99 PSN / 160 MS Points)
* "The Broderick" Detective Suit ($0.99 PSN / 80 MS Points)
* "The Sharpshooter" Detective Suit ($0.99 PSN / 80 MS Points)

Available June 21st
* "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)

Available July 12th
* "Reefer Madness" Vice Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
[/h1]

Link:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ng-la-noire-downloadable-content-details.html

pimp.gif

[h1]
[h1]L.A. Noire DLC Schedule[/h1]
lanoire_dlcsummercases.jpg

Announcing the first details about upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire. Beginning today and continuing on through the summer months, several standalone cases, collectibles and challenges will be released via PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE, including all of the pre-order exclusive unlockable bonus content as well as a free downloadable weapon. 

Starting today you'll be able to purchase the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass, a new way to pre-order and purchase DLC that gives players access to all of the upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire, available for a limited-time discounted price of just $9.99 on PlayStation Network and 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE.

Then, later this summer, look for two brand new DLC cases. The "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson case(coming June 21st) and the "Reefer Madness" Vice case (coming July 12th). Below is the full breakdown of L.A. Noire downloadable content pricing and release dates.
Stay tuned for more details and information on these L.A. Noire DLC cases in the weeks to come.

Now Available
* "Chicago Lightning" Detective Suit (Free via the Social Club)
* "Chicago Piano" Machine Gun (Free)
* L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass ($9.99 PSN / 800 MS Points until June 14th)
* "The Naked City" Vice Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
* "A Slip of The Tongue" Traffic Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
* The Badge Pursuit Challenge ($1.99 PSN / 160 MS Points)
* "The Broderick" Detective Suit ($0.99 PSN / 80 MS Points)
* "The Sharpshooter" Detective Suit ($0.99 PSN / 80 MS Points)

Available June 21st
* "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)

Available July 12th
* "Reefer Madness" Vice Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
[/h1]

Link:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ng-la-noire-downloadable-content-details.html

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thabasedgod

man this game isnt worth the 60 dollars forreal wait til it go on sale i played it only for the first week or so

but idk why i think its because im gettin older n these game are gettin more generic and bland
No because your probably just use to and only care about FPS games like the usual Call Of Duty & Modern Warfare or GTA type of games. 

Originally Posted by thabasedgod

man this game isnt worth the 60 dollars forreal wait til it go on sale i played it only for the first week or so

but idk why i think its because im gettin older n these game are gettin more generic and bland
No because your probably just use to and only care about FPS games like the usual Call Of Duty & Modern Warfare or GTA type of games. 

The Rockstar Pass is copped as soon as the PS Store goes back up.

I hope R* has more DLC planned down the road, weren't their whole desks scrapped from the final edition of the game?

Back
Top Bottom