OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

ledafuture36 [h3]Prediction: 65-17, first in Pacific Division, first in Western Conference[/h3]
Bold Prediction
laugh.gif

Haha, that video is just silly.

Does anyone here ever NOT use the Lakers when playing a basketball game? It'd feel wrong to use anyone else,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Does anyone here ever NOT use the Lakers when playing a basketball game? It'd feel wrong to use anyone else,
laugh.gif

i dont when i play against other people, because they say the lakers is a cheating squad... i use theminmy season mode though..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by starscream211

laugh.gif

i dont when i play against other people, because they say the lakers is a cheating squad... i use theminmy season mode though..
smile.gif

i know people used to play with the lakers whenever they would play against you a few years ago
laugh.gif

i always us play as the Lakers...i even played with them when we had kwame and smush
laugh.gif
...i cant see myself playing with another team

I've been playin 2k10 since last week and the team I used besides the Lakers are the Magic. Only reason is I'm a VC fan. Ill prolly use them more thenthe Lakers this season due to the fact that everyone gonna be ODing with the Lakers.

Can't wait for the first preseason game! I'm glad the NBA has the shortest off season. Seems like yesterday I was at the parade.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

This is the dope NBA 2K10 Kobe commercial I saw during real training camp last thursday:

Must cop 10th anniversary collectors edition this tuesday
pimp.gif

u already know cant wait to cop that tommorrow

laugh.gif
Dallas Mavericks on Live 2004. Most unstoppable video game team ever created.

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

laugh.gif
I was unstoppable with the pro hop
laugh.gif

Miami Heat with Wade, LO and Caron
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by pdoggy85

laugh.gif
I was unstoppable with the pro hop
laugh.gif

Miami Heat with Wade, LO and Caron
pimp.gif

the Lakers in espn 2k4 was more
pimp.gif
cause we had for starters rated inthe 90s
pimp.gif

Damn Kobe was pulling this off already in his high school days:
Considering that he did that dunk a year later in the NBA's Slam Dunk contest, it shouldn't be much of a surprise. I'm sure it wouldhave been much more cool to see live considering that JR Rider had just pulled that dunk off not too long before. Is that Lester Earl w/ him in the pic'? Iremember him being an LSU recruit and jumping over a rack of basketball in the McDonald's AAG.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

does anyone think the 2k10 anniversary package will be sold out? and its $100 right?
That's what I was questioning myself.

It's a nice pack.

^

If you live anywhere in LA or SoCal I think your going to have a hard time finding it.

For me I'm ordering it off amazon with free shipping and no tax. Also since I'm in Germany and I'm not sure if the AAFES & Power Zone stores onthe army base will be getting the 10th anniversary edition.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

does anyone think the 2k10 anniversary package will be sold out? and its $100 right?
That's what I was questioning myself.

It's a nice pack.
Is it possible for you guys to reserve it still at Gamestop? That's what I did last week.

Back
Top Bottom