OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

badboyf0life420 wrote:

we need bynum back.. at least he will block shots and not let the other team get alot of layups.

he should come off the bench when he comes back and put keep lamar in the starting 5

Naw buddy. Lamar is next to useless in the starting role. We need Bynum starting. Granted him and Gasol have a
hard time playing with each other.

Originally Posted by AG 47

badboyf0life420 wrote:

we need bynum back.. at least he will block shots and not let the other team get alot of layups.

he should come off the bench when he comes back and put keep lamar in the starting 5

Naw buddy. Lamar is next to useless in the starting role. We need Bynum starting. Granted him and Gasol have a
hard time playing with each other.

odom plays well alongside pau.

Odom looks lost at times in the starting lineup and starts ball watching with Kobe, when Odom goes in and the subs start happening and Pau usually stays in is when he gets active.

[h1]http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/65688/20100331/jackson_vujacic_had_run_in_with_coaches/[/h1]
[h1]Jackson: Vujacic Had 'Run-In' With Coaches[/h1]

Mar 31, 2010 7:11 PM EST

Vujacic_Sasha_lal.jpg
Lakers head coach Phil Jackson explained to reporters prior toWednesday's game in Atlanta that Sasha Vujacic did not play in Houstonor New Orleans because of a "little run-in with the coaching staff inOklahoma City."

Jackson added, "Sasha hasn't atoned for it yet, and when he does, he'll be back in good graces."

Vujacic responded by repeatedly saying, "I do not know what he is talking about."

Jackson also told reporters that Vujacic has failed in comingthrough on a promise that he made back in October. "There's a promisethat he made to us before the season that he hasn't fulfilled," Jacksonsaid. "I'll let him explain it, if he wants to."

When asked to explain Vujacic said, "I dont know. Ask him. I don't know what he's talking about."

It was clear, however, that Vujacic was visibly upset about his lack of playing time.

"I'm out of the rotation," he said. "When they're winning, I'm notplaying. When they're losing, I'm not playing. When the team is down by20, I might get three minutes."

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...ujacic_had_run_in_with_coaches/#ixzz0js6mWYxV

So yeah um, when do they waive or release Sasha? 
laugh.gif

What the hell did he do?? We are playing him way too much for Phil to be playing games like this all the time. Both of them need to man up and just come to an agreement, i rather see sasha out there, cause atleast he annoys the !%$% out of the other team

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

What the hell did he do?? We are playing him way too much for Phil to be playing games like this all the time. Both of them need to man up and just come to an agreement, i rather see sasha out there, cause atleast he annoys the !%$% out of the other team
this

Sasha is a pest. If there was an NBA vote for most annoying player, Sasha would win hands down. I'm happy with that though because that's his job. On the offensive end, he chucks up 3s as soon as he enters the game. Rather have him be the pest he is on defense.

The way the Lakers are playing though is alarming considering how close to the playoffs we are. There is no consistency with this team. Our record could easily be 48-27 if it wasn't for Kobe's buzzer beaters.

I just don't get it though. How can a "team" that practices several times a week, is around one another can't play team ball. Stringing up a few good games is not good enough. I know during a season, games will be lost obviously, but when we lose I want to lose with some hard effort.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

i rather see sasha out there, cause atleast he annoys the !%$% out of the other team

pffft nope

heres sasha in a nut shell

open 3 clank, clank, clank...runs back on defense and gets a ticky tack foul on the opposing player

annoys the hell out of us fans and every Laker player and now the coaching staff

get him out of there ASAP.

thank you
happy.gif

Him and B. Shaw got into a heated fight right?

Whatever the hell it is, we need a spark right now - this team is playing like they wanna mail it in till the playoffs.

Horrible basketball.

Well it's our best option because nobody will take him and Buss wont just pay him to leave. Next year he'll be an ok bargaining chip, 5.5 mill trading bait. Morrion has 6.9 coming off the books and lets get rid of Brown or Farmar and we should get somebody respectible....Darren Collison hahahah yea right, they're probably letting CP3 go, Darren gets the same numbers.

NoReasonableDoubt wrote:

i rather see sasha out there, cause atleast he annoys the !%$% out of the other team

pffft nope

heres sasha in a nut shell

open 3 clank, clank, clank...runs back on defense and gets a ticky tack foul on the opposing player

annoys the hell out of us fans and every Laker player and now the coaching staff

get him out of there ASAP.

thank you
happy.gif

Sasha WAS essential to the team when Kobe was out. He was definitely contributing during that run.

We need to play him more...makes ZERO sense to have Fish guarding the Jason Terry's of the NBA with Sasha on the bench.

Only move we "should" have made this year was getting Stackhouse. 
smh.gif

Dude was sitting there waiting to be signed and we didn't pull the trigger.  He coulda helped out our bench more so then putting our damn starters on the bench.  Bynum and Artest. 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Come on.

I may be alone on this one, but why not move farmar into the starting role, and move fish to the bench. I mean that gives us another reliable option off the bench right?, and who knows maybe that'll inspire jordan alittle bit more
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

I may be alone on this one, but why not move farmar into the starting role, and move fish to the bench. I mean that gives us another reliable option off the bench right?, and who knows maybe that'll inspire jordan alittle bit more
nerd.gif

Problem with Jordan is, I dont know him or anything, but it seems like he has this sense of entitlement and that he should already be starting, but hey who knows...he was supposed to be starting by last year and still hasnt gotten it together. I wonder if Phil tries it out at practice.

We've won the West 3 years running and we're reduced to people benching our starting unit. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can't wait til someone comes thru sayin we should sit Kobe for 5 more games.  That'll be good times. 
smh.gif

Just so I'm clear on this, lotta ya'll are tired and fed up with our bench players, they suck, they're bums, you all hate them, so your idea is to make them all starters?  @#$% is that all about? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I get what Chosen is sayin about Fish, but as I said before, it's too late in the season for that.  Fish ain't tryna come off the bench anymore, especially not right before the postseason.  If we tried this in October, maybe he would be ok with it.  But right now, it's too late. 
If we re-sign Farmar though, that could be the move next season, but we'll see how this one turns out. 

We won 8 out of 9 and were rollin, now we lose a couple road games to good teams and we're bailin water again.  Dizam. 
smh.gif

Let Bynum and Walton get back, deepen that rotation, Phil will up the starters minutes for the actual postseason so the bench has a shorter leesh and we'll be ok.  Do I feel the same this postseason as I did last season?  No.  But that doesn't mean I don't think we can win.  We still have all the pieces we had last year, we just need to have those big games come up now.  Give the team something to reach for more then just regular season wins.  It'll come. 

Originally Posted by AG 47

Sasha WAS essential to the team when Kobe was out. He was definitely contributing during that run.
really? i might of missed that...i couldve sworn it was shannon brown and ears playing well when kob was out

sasha had a good spurt in the second half of that boston game at home though...if you count that as contributing 
laugh.gif

its panic mode once again for some.

despite some of the recent struggles, i still strongly feel that no team can beat them 4 times in 7 games when all 7 of those games are in a 2 week span.

cleveland might want it more since their ringless title virgins and will put up a good fight but i still doubt they can beat the lakers 4 out of 7 times in a 2 week span.

the west is tougher this year but all the other top teams in the west have more problems then the lakers currently have so when the playoffs come around everything will be just fine.

laugh.gif
y'all got me all wrong......I was just throwing that out there as a possible way to help the bench, it has NOTHING to do with jordan being a better fit for the starting lineup, but moreso fish being a better fit for the bench

What I'm trying to say is a 2nd unit would/can be more effective with lamar/fish coming in as opposed to lamar/farmar IMO
laugh.gif

Have you guys played with this ESPN playoff bracket simulator, haha Lakers getting hated on losing to the Spurs everytime for me in the first round! I actually like it when everybody is against us instead of bandwagoning, take that over to Cleveland.

Tough schedule for the Lakers come playoffs..... Orlando is not far away for the homecourt advantage. C'mon!!!! WILL THE REAL L.A. LAKERS STAND AND DELIVER!!!!

Back
Top Bottom