OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Freakin' Lakers,
smh.gif

That's a great sale btw, I wish I had the money to get an authentic, I was just thinking about it a couple of days ago. Now that it's only 74 bucks, I have no funds to get it, FML.

Freakin' Lakers,
smh.gif

That's a great sale btw, I wish I had the money to get an authentic, I was just thinking about it a couple of days ago. Now that it's only 74 bucks, I have no funds to get it, FML.

Freakin' Lakers,
smh.gif

Freakin' Lakers,
smh.gif

Freakin' Lakers,
smh.gif

Freakin' Lakers,
smh.gif

Freakin' Lakers,
smh.gif

Freakin' Lakers,
smh.gif

From the LA Times today. Says Kobe was clearly pissed after the loss last night. We might see him go off for a big game tomorrow night @ ATL.

Really though the end of the regular season can't come soon enough. Lakers though need to step it up and get a winning streak & momentum going into the playoffs.

From the LA Times today. Says Kobe was clearly pissed after the loss last night. We might see him go off for a big game tomorrow night @ ATL.

Really though the end of the regular season can't come soon enough. Lakers though need to step it up and get a winning streak & momentum going into the playoffs.

It's no secret that what kills a Lakers team is an active PG who can get to the hoop, running the pick and roll, with spot up shooters around him. This has been going on for years.

now I didn't get to watch the game last night but please tell me if that sums up how the Hornets beat us.

It's no secret that what kills a Lakers team is an active PG who can get to the hoop, running the pick and roll, with spot up shooters around him. This has been going on for years.

now I didn't get to watch the game last night but please tell me if that sums up how the Hornets beat us.

Back
Top Bottom