OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

We all hate Bynum right?  I just want to make sure we're all on record here.  He sucks right? 
nerd.gif

CP1708:
We all hate Bynum right?  I just want to make sure we're all on record here.  He sucks right? 
nerd.gif

Really? After one game? You're pulling that card after one game? And who did he play against? Who is the Thunder's big man? Quick, no thinking about it.

No, I'm not on his jock yet; I'll put it that way.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif

One game and you already saying I told you so?

One game??? Check the games he has already played and how much he's helped. You all act like he hasn't done anything all year. I know let's get Kwame back and see how great things are.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I'm the one that hates Sasha. I think Bynum is Mr. Glass.
tongue.gif
word i hate sasha with a passion too...i cant believe some people were saying he wouldve been an impact in these playoffs
sick.gif

CP1708 wrote:
nerd.gif

again...talk when he dominates centers as big as him...talk to me when he dominates guys like nene, dwight, shaq

Fro B Giant:
I know let's get Kwame back and see how great things are.
Aye dios mio.

I don't think anyone is saying Bynum sucks. Kwame sucks; Bynum is just a center.

Not a great center. Not an elite center. Not an All-Star-snubbed center.

Just a center.

I'll continue to think of him as 'just a center' until he gives me reason to believe other wise. And one game won't give me that reason. Hell, one series won't give me that reason. One entire playoffs won't either. Tim Thomas had a good playoff run in '04 or '05 or whenever the hell it was. That makes him great? No. He was just a forward before that, and was even less than 'just a forward' after that.

Bynum is not the future of the franchise. I don't know who is, but he's not. He's... just a center.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Fro B Giant:
Aye dios mio.

I don't think anyone is saying Bynum sucks. Kwame sucks; Bynum is just a center.

Just a center.

I'll continue to think of him as 'just a center' until he gives me reason to believe other wise. And one game won't give me that reason. Hell, one series won't give me that reason. One entire playoffs won't either. Tim Thomas had a good playoff run in '04 or '05 or whenever the hell it was. That makes him great? No. He was just a forward before that, and was even less than 'just a forward' after that.

Bynum is not the future of the franchise. I don't know who is, but he's not. He's... just a center.

My boy took 20 min convincing people that if Bynum played a full year, he'd be an All-Star.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Fro B Giant:
Aye dios mio.

Just a center.

My boy took 20 min convincing people that if Bynum played a full year, he'd be an All-Star.
indifferent.gif

did you just not read that?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 he just said bynum is NOT an all-star

now go back to posting your bracket in every thread

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Is he the one that did that?  That's funny. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

One game??? Check the games he has already played and how much he's helped. You all act like he hasn't done anything all year. I know let's get Kwame back and see how great things are.

Relax. I like Bynum, but the jury is still out on how he performs in the playoffs. We dominated an extremely small Thunder team in the paint.

I'd like to see how Bynum plays against people who can actually challenge him. The tallest player on the Thunder is what? 6'10'' and that's Durant...

Fro B Giant:
Aye dios mio.

Just a center.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

yea i wanna see bynum do something against shaq or howard.... we all know he can beast on garbage players... also ifhe can get through the playoffs without getting injured AGAIN....

--Chick Hearn.
pimp.gif

--Most objective commentator ever. Didnt cry about fouls, gave the opposing team props when needed and put the Lakers on blast when needed.
--Straight up professional.

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Fro B Giant:
Aye dios mio.

Just a center.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I THINK hes trying to say that, one of his own boys spent 20 min trying to convince his group of friends that If Bynum would play the entire year he'd be an all star.

DARTH DNZY:
--Chick Hearn.
pimp.gif

--Most objective commentator ever. Didnt cry about fouls, gave the opposing team props when needed and put the Lakers on blast when needed.
He used to blast Nick with this on the regular: "Van Exel down the lane... and comes right back out. Where you going, Nick?"

laugh.gif

DARTH DNZY:
--Chick Hearn.
pimp.gif

He used to blast Nick with this on the regular: "Ven Exel down the lane... and comes right back out. Where you going, Nick?"

laugh.gif

--Van Exel. That dude. Looking back on those medicore years, it wasnt that painful. Vlade. Van Exel. Jones. Elden Campbell. Sedale Threatt. George Lynch. JAMES EDWARDS with his turn around fadeaway from 15 ft out...an aging James Worthy...

The Lakers are staying at the Skirvin Hotel which is allegedly haunted. This is the same one that the Knicks complained about and said they can't sleep because of ghosts and they were buddying up and *#%% because they were scared. I guess teams don't book their own hotels? Because the way Sager just did the story on it made it seem like the host city/team takes care of that

http://okc.about.com/od/o...els/a/hauntedskirvin.htm
The Skirvin Haunting
The primary ghost story of the Skirvin Hotel centers on a young maid nicknamed "Effie." According to the legends, William Skirvin had an affair with Effie, and she became pregnant. In order to avoid scandal, he supposedly locked her in a room on the 10th floor, originally the top floor, where she grew desolate when she was not allowed to leave, even after giving birth. She is said to have jumped, her infant child in her arms, out of the window.

It was not uncommon over the hotel's existence for guests to complain about an inability to sleep, often due to the incessant sounds of a child crying. In addition, according to some, a nude Effie is known to appear to male hotel guests while showering, and her voice can be heard propositioning them. Staff members have reported everything from strange noises to things moving by themselves.

The Effie legend is a popular one, but there is no historical evidence for it. Though William Skirvin is said to be a noted womanizer and the 10th floor was likely a popular spot for gamblers and prostitutes in the 1930's, writers Steve Lackmeyer and Jack Money did extensive research for their book "Skirvin" but found no evidence of an Effie. The only recorded suicide at the Skirvin was that of a salesman who jumped from his window.

Back
Top Bottom