OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Bynum practicing
pimp.gif

Farmar pain free
pimp.gif

As much hate as jordan gets from some, I'll be the first to admit that's good to hear that he pain free.....shannon being the facilitater for that 2nd team wouldn't be a good look

Come on BYNUM. Take all that hate we all give you and use it as a motivation. Come out and freaking perform in the playoffs dammit.

Great to hear about Bynum and dare i say Farmar. As much as we give this guy hell he has his moments and hopefully he can there and strong since Sasha is out for sure.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Good luck Laker fans.

Hope to meet in an epic NBA Finals.

Magic v Jordan lite. 
pimp.gif

Would be best series matchup since 91 imo. 

We would have got swept if it wasn't for Sleepy Sam.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Good luck Laker fans.

Magic v Jordan lite. 
pimp.gif

frown.gif

But don´t forget that we were playing without B.Scott and James Worthy!

Ps. Nice TV lilpennymagicfan!
wink.gif

Time for the real season
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We going for that back to back, i can feel it...a lotta haters gonna be dissapointed coz they think we're ripe for the picking, but i gotta feeling this team is gonna surprise a lot of people
pimp.gif

Can't wait for Game 1!

man lets just get out of this slump and start it on sunday...ron this is your moneymaker right here...this is why youre in a Laker uni

sasha going down=more amo
pimp.gif

Hi, CP.

Spoiler [+]

Btw, Sasha going down isn't a good look. He was actually finding his groove (shooting wise) and we could have used his fouls and ability to annoy other players
tired.gif

Sunday can't get here quick enough.  I think we all expect a different mindset from this team now.  Let's get this done.

pimp.gif

smh.gif
  Congrats Bright, I didn't even put up a good fight.  Damn. 

Yeah, not havin Sasha is lame.  We need EVERY guy available so that as a total unit they all start to get their groove, minutes wise, stroke wise, rotations, all of it.  He ain't great by any means, but he gives us 10 minutes if we need it, can play the 1-2-or 3. for a stretch, spot up and at least keep a guy honest out there.  Bad luck right here. 
tired.gif

--As the week went by, I became less and less nervous about the Thunder series.
--The Mamba and the Lakers would need FOUR bad games to lose the series. Impossible.

--Cant wait till Sunday. Having the day off FTW.

kobe8is:
KB8sandiego:
CP1708:
outacontrol music:
Good luck Laker fans.

Magic v Jordan lite. 
pimp.gif

frown.gif

But don´t forget that we were playing without B.Scott and James Worthy!
Exactly hat I was going to say.

I was going to correct KB8's reply with "We would have got swept won if it wasn't for Sleepy Sam.
frown.gif
we had Scott, Worthy, and Kareem all at full strength.
smokin.gif
"

Nah, the Bulls killed us. I'm still bitter about that, but they ended up being pretty good. Ran the 90s like we ran the 80s.

Sucks that in Magic's last 2 Finals, though, he won 1 game.
frown.gif
Swept by the Pistons, lost 4-1 to the Bulls.
ohwell.gif

Still, 5-4 in the Finals? Nine freaking NBA Finals?!
laugh.gif
Craziness.

Crazy, Kobe's been in 6.
eek.gif
That's just, I mean, stars dream of being in ONE Finals. Kobe and Magic out there like 'Yeah, I've been in a few o' those.'

Got dudes like 'Nique and Nash out there like "A few? Can I just get in one?
frown.gif
"

laugh.gif

Damn, I went all over the place with this reply.

So yeah... can't wait 'till Sunday.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Course, Kareem had been retired for 3 years by the time that 91 finals rolled around, but who's counting? 
laugh.gif

I've said it on here a ton of times, but had Magic not retired, we woulda been back to get that title.  I truly believe that.  Getting Threatt was a terrific move for us to get an additional ball handler on the court so that Magic guarded by Scottie trick wouldn't have worked so well anymore. 
tired.gif

Sucks about Sasha.  I know we'll need him to piss off the other team at some point this offseason. 

Back
Top Bottom