OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Warriors -at- Lakers - 10/7 - HD Highlights
http://lakersmedia.com/Divx/warriors-at-lakers-107-hd-highlights.html

Courtesy of JD2K over at Lakersground
pimp.gif

two reasons why i missed the game...

first i was in class...second it wasnt televised over here cause i guess they didnt want to show the warriors get owned

but my man shannon brown though!
pimp.gif

Gosh damn Shannon impresses me more and more I see him play.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And he was a throw in for VladRad.
roll.gif
This was damn near a better tradethen the Pau deal.
laugh.gif

Damn, didn't watch the game because I was at the Dodgers game
devil.gif

A couple questions:

How did Artest look overall? Did he look comfortable in the triangle?

How did Farmar look? Always trying too hard or did he improve?

Did Gellebele or Gaffney get any run?

12 9 and 7 for ron...and I missed it?

I thought it was going to be easy to miss 3/4's of the season. I was DEAD WRONG!!!!

only saw the first half. i cringed when artest started shooting from three to start, like when odom shoots them - i just rather them work inside and leave itup to the guards. but hey it's preseason. artest made some nice passes and you can tell his physical presence makes a difference on d ( saw Anthonyrandolph slip and fall just at the sight of ron in front of him). if shannon gets in a few starts at pg,
eek.gif
at how physically dominating they would be compared to the opponent'sstarting 5. if you're actually up close at the game, that must be a sight to see. you always wonder when they might expand the NBA court dimensions.

This is me posting in the thread that's the closest relation to the Boston/Angels thread, because I'm not posting in there until the game starts.

Y'all know why.
laugh.gif

And for those of you that don't know the history, the Red Sox have beaten us in the playoffs the last 3 seasons; 2 seasons ago and three seasons ago theybeat by virtue of sweeping us.
frown.gif

So I need all the luck/superstition I can get.

And I know some of you are Dodger fans who don't give a hot crap about the Angels, but just put the hate aside and let the SoCal vibe flow through yourveins in support of your little brother down in Anaheim that thinks he's from L.A.
laugh.gif
(
smh.gif
@ us still being the LA Angels).

*soooo, soooooooooo nervous*

AllenIversonFan (or whatever your name is) and Deadset: I really wasn't trying to make a Boston fan make the thread. I just wanted a thread for the series,just like the other 3 series. Honest. I thought a Yankee fan or someone would make the thread.

*soo, soooooooooooooooo, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nervous*

We can't lose to Boston again, man.

We just... CAN'T!!!!

Man those Kobe Vs look serious.

Ron-Ron looked good out there with the squad. Fit into the system and played within himself and didn't get too crazy.

laugh.gif
at ska

go dodgers btw
pimp.gif

i hate the angels cause well i like the a's but i hate boston more so im going for the angels...also i wanna see a freeway series...let keep it in the westbaby!

Good God there's like 85 posts already in the Warriors thread about the preseason block on Kobe. Gif requests, articles written about it, avy's beinmade
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That play gonna be the highlight of their season.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

Lol at the Warriors fans beasting over a preseason block.
ehhh...ive gotten used to it...they have nothing else to celebrate about
laugh.gif
How is it different from beasting over a preseason dunk?
grin.gif

Kobe V's are nice! Too bad I'll be broke when they come out
laugh.gif

eek.gif
Shannon's dunk. I didn't get to see the game.

pimp.gif
Ron's numbers. That'll do just fine.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

laugh.gif
grin.gif

what usually gets people out of their seats?...a dunk or a block...i mean i dont think theres a blocking contest during all-star weekend
laugh.gif

i bet i'll see that block raised up in the rafters of oracle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

laugh.gif
grin.gif

what usually gets people out of their seats?...a dunk or a block...i mean i dont think theres a blocking contest during all-star weekend
laugh.gif

i bet i'll see that block raised up in the rafters of oracle
laugh.gif
Tell me you never got amped over a blocked shot. Lakers fans just getting their feelings hurts that their boy got his shot blocked.

I guess 3 pointers, the skills competition, HORSE, and the celebrity game gets people out of their seats too. Your logic is flawed.

Naw, no feelings are hurt, we could care less. The point was, Shannon's dunk will just be the first of many many special highlights this season.
pimp.gif

Randolph's will be ya'll's crown jewel.

You guys talkin reckless about how the tapes will be destroyed, and if Kobe blocked someone ESPN would run it over and over, maaaaaan, we ain't LeBron. You guys got your stars mixed up.
laugh.gif

Ron Ron looked
pimp.gif
we man need to run some sets for him to keep him happy but if he is content doing what he did yesterday we are unstoppable!!

Back
Top Bottom