OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CP1708

Naw, no feelings are hurt, we could care less. The point was, Shannon's dunk will just be the first of many many special highlights this season.
pimp.gif

Randolph's will be ya'll's crown jewel.

You guys talkin reckless about how the tapes will be destroyed, and if Kobe blocked someone ESPN would run it over and over, maaaaaan, we ain't LeBron. You guys got your stars mixed up.
laugh.gif
You're right. You nor anybody else is LeBron.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by CP1708

Naw, no feelings are hurt, we could care less. The point was, Shannon's dunk will just be the first of many many special highlights this season.
pimp.gif

Randolph's will be ya'll's crown jewel.

You guys talkin reckless about how the tapes will be destroyed, and if Kobe blocked someone ESPN would run it over and over, maaaaaan, we ain't LeBron. You guys got your stars mixed up.
laugh.gif
You're right. You nor anybody else is LeBron.
grin.gif

Exactly, nobody cares if Kobe gets blocked, happens all the time, we ain't gonna hide from it, detroy evidence, pay off ESPN to backburner it, or any ofthat other nonsense bein suggested.
wink.gif

Glad we could come to an agreement.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

Lol at the Warriors fans beasting over a preseason block.
ehhh...ive gotten used to it...they have nothing else to celebrate about
laugh.gif
How is it different from beasting over a preseason dunk?
grin.gif

what usually gets people out of their seats?...a dunk or a block...i mean i dont think theres a blocking contest during all-star weekend
laugh.gif

i bet i'll see that block raised up in the rafters of oracle
laugh.gif
Tell me you never got amped over a blocked shot. Lakers fans just getting their feelings hurts that their boy got his shot blocked.

I guess 3 pointers, the skills competition, HORSE, and the celebrity game gets people out of their seats too. Your logic is flawed.

yehh they do!...but not blocks bro
laugh.gif
...defense wins championships butdefense is boring

why would my feelings get hurt?...ive stated i could care less about preseason
laugh.gif
...kobe should get his shot blocked by a guy taller than him
laugh.gif
...but our boy shannon who is like 6'3 dunked on a dude taller than him isnt that more exciting?
wink.gif

ohh warrior fans how ive miss thee
laugh.gif

Where did I say Randolph's block was more exciting? I'm just saying it's hypocritical to be talking %#+# about Warriors fans getting hyped over a"preseason block" when you guys are getting hyped over a "preseason dunk."

Oh, but all that is justified since the Lakers are better than the Warriors and will have more highlights, which has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

Where did I say Randolph's block was more exciting? I'm just saying it's hypocritical to be talking %#+# about Warriors fans getting hyped over a "preseason block" when you guys are getting hyped over a "preseason dunk."

Oh, but all that is justified since the Lakers are better than the Warriors and will have more highlights, which has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

laugh.gif
@ dudes trying to compare blocks to dunks. This can't belife.

Kobe has had his shot blocked 72 times in his career; how many times do you see someone get yammed on like your big summer signing Mikki Moore did?
laugh.gif
Yams are yams. Don't matter who, what, when, where, and why. That's the difference and if you can't see that, then I guess you just haven't seen much basketball.

Or you just watch Warriors basketball.
embarassed.gif

If it wasn't Kobe getting blocked, it would not be an issue. But that's why Warriors fans are getting "hyphy", cuz it was Kobe that wasblocked.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

laugh.gif
@ dudes trying to compare blocks to dunks. This can't be life.

Kobe has had his shot blocked 72 times in his career; how many times do you see someone get yammed on like your big summer signing Mikki Moore did?
laugh.gif
Yams are yams. Don't matter who, what, when, where, and why. That's the difference and if you can't see that, then I guess you just haven't seen much basketball.

embarassed.gif

Or Knicks basketball.
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
Hypocritical. We aren't in here sayin how the "evidence"will be destroyed, and it'll never be seen again and if the roles were reversed it would be #1 highlight on ESPN and all that nonsense. Which was mypoint.
wink.gif

The dunk and the block are the same, great plays, in game 1 of the preseason. And my point still continues, it'll be the best highlight in that thread,while there will be many greater coming thru here. Hypocrite all you want, I don't give a @#$%. Don't be mad and salty when I tell some jokes and youget confused. I've read that thread, humor is telling 57 billion Devean George jokes and slappin knees about it over and over.
roll.gif
I need to go in there more often, loosen ya'll up a little, Jesus.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

You are slowly creeping in these Laker threads, I think the fans will accept you before ever welcoming back "Mr. I'm turning in my Laker fancard" jbone.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

ERASCISM wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

You are slowly creeping in these Laker threads, I think the fans will accept you before ever welcoming back "Mr. I'm turning in my Laker fan card" jbone.

Negative ghostwriter, the pattern is full.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If it wasn't Kobe getting blocked, it would not be an issue. But that's why Warriors fans are getting "hyphy", cuz it was Kobe that was blocked.

Hyphy? really?
laugh.gif

Take a step back and see what these plays are for what they're worth.

- Preseason dunk.
- Preseason block.

Now, you got westcoastfinest talking about how a block isn't worth talking about, yet a dunk is. Flawed logicwhen he started bringing the dunk contest into the argument. That's my issue here. Not with what you're talking about CP. I get it. You like to make jokes about the Warriors. Yet, you have 4 former Warriors on your mock draft team.
laugh.gif

Hell CP, you're a hypocrite, too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

- Preseason dunk.
- Preseason block.

Now, you got westcoastfinest talking about how a block isn't worth talking about, yet a dunk is. Flawed logic when he started bringing the dunk contest into the argument. That's my issue here. Not with what you're talking about CP. I get it. You like to make jokes about the Warriors. Yet, you have 4 former Warriors on your mock draft team.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Pretty much what I just typed up. My problem is more with westcoastfinest and his ridiculous reasoning.

- Preseason dunk.
- Preseason block.

Now, you got westcoastfinest talking about how a block isn't worth talking about, yet a dunk is. Flawed logic when he started bringing the dunk contest into the argument. That's my issue here. Not with what you're talking about CP. I get it. You like to make jokes about the Warriors. Yet, you have 4 former Warriors on your mock draft team.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Pretty much what I just typed up. My problem is more with westcoastfinest and his ridiculous reasoning.

of course warrior fans stick together and agree with each other...you guys sound like bob fitzgerald over here
laugh.gif

paul and franchise are my dudes though
pimp.gif
...the topic is about thewarriors right?...my favorite topic ever!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
If it wasn't Kobe getting blocked, it would not be an issue. But that's why Warriors fans are getting "hyphy", cuz it was Kobe that was blocked.
oh geez you shouldve seen them during the we believe season they took hyphy to another level
sick.gif
...but im glad everything is back to normal (aka back to being thewarriors)
laugh.gif

- Preseason dunk.
- Preseason block.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

of course warrior fans stick together and agree with each other...you guys sound like bob fitzgerald over here
laugh.gif

paul and franchise are my dudes though
pimp.gif
...the topic is about the warriors right?...my favorite topic ever!
wink.gif
tongue.gif
Nice job at side-stepping what we're calling you out on with your "of course warriors fans stick together" and "sounding likebob fitzgerald over here" replies.

Nice job at side-stepping what we're calling you out on with your "of course warriors fans stick together" and "sounding like bob fitzgerald over here" replies.

I wonder... If it was Sasha, would y'all be laughing your
15nahys.gif
saying how much he sucks? If it was Luke Walton, same question.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
dunk>block...thats my final answer
wink.gif

sasha and puke walton do suck and i do find it funny
roll.gif
...but what doesthat have to do with the topic?

sasha/puke=warriors franchise
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Caught me before the edit.

It was a question that was meant for FrenchBlue's reply... "If it wasn't Kobe getting blocked, itwould not be an issue."

That's my issue here. Not with what you're talking about CP. I get it. You like to make jokes about the Warriors.
Whoa whoa whoa, just caught this, naw bro, I like to make jokes about EVERY team.

See:
All my Cavs friends, Blazers losers, that Celtics fan I made friends with over the summer, those Dallas guys that got mad at me, my friend Do Doo the Spur,ever seen me and a Queens friend converse?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

And then whoever else is in the league. Like the Rockets fans who said we were the same team as the Blazers. (THAT was a fun day) And any team that AI playsfor.

I love basketball.
laugh.gif

So I don't just love to make fun of the Warriors, far from it. I'm an equal opportunity type guy.

I know you're an equal opportunity guy. I was going to bring up "We're not the Cavs, bro," but then I decided against it.
laugh.gif

I haven't been in the Warriors thread, but I know that people got excited in here about the Shannon Brown dunk. So if y'all got more excited in theWarriors thread about the Kobe block, then Warriors fans are the ones who are getting more excited about a preseason block than Laker fans are about apreseason dunk. If you guys were gassing it as much as people gassed the Brown dunk in here, then y'all just need to all stop bickering.
laugh.gif
And if Lakerfans gassed Brown more than the Warrior fans gassed the block on Kobe, then Laker fans are the ones getting more excited about a preseason dunk than Warriorfans are about a block.

All there is to it.

*sooooo, sooooooo, SOOOOOOOOOOOOO nervous!!!!*

embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom