OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

smile.gif
what about Farmar getting Tea-bagged? i havent seen any replays. that dunk was also sick... not as dope as shannons, but sick nonetheless

2k10's NBA Today has the preseason arena similar from the one the Lakers played at the other day..pretty nice touch!..didnt know they updates arena as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

2k10's NBA Today has the preseason arena similar from the one the Lakers played at the other day..pretty nice touch!..didnt know they updates arena as well
laugh.gif
What
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Pretty crazy if 2K Sports is updating the arenas on the game also. So they uploaded and updated the game with The Honda Center in Anaheim.

Hope they upload The Forum also. That would be so
pimp.gif

Lakers preseason games are played at the new arena in Ontario, right?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

this game tonight should be fun, i grew up on going to games at the fourm since its right around my area so it should be like old times.
Definitely should be fun, I had my plans set months ago, but things came up and had to nix the idea.
grin.gif

^

that sucks sorry to hear man.

hopefully they make this a yearly thing. 1 game at the fourm each year would be a good idea.

I agree, it should be added to the pre-season schedule.

Anaheim, Inglewood, and Ontario. Forget playing pre-season at Staples, keep that for the real season.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

^

that sucks sorry to hear man.

hopefully they make this a yearly thing. 1 game at the fourm each year would be a good idea.

I agree, it should be added to the pre-season schedule.

Anaheim, Inglewood, and Ontario. Forget playing pre-season at Staples, keep that for the real season.
smile.gif

this would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by Goldmember

laugh.gif
What
eek.gif
nerd.gif

Pretty crazy if 2K Sports is updating the arenas on the game also. So they uploaded and updated the game with The Honda Center in Anaheim.

Hope they upload The Forum also. That would be so
pimp.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
amazing, they have the forum's likeness. 2k=
pimp.gif

Not watching, but
laugh.gif
@ Jackson giving up on the game in the 1st quarter.

Dude got early dinner plans or something?

laugh.gif

I went to the game last night at the Forum and Ive forgotten how great the view is there. I was in the Colonade and view was exellent. BUT that place is notfit to hold an NBA game in terms of the concessions and bathrooms. I mean they either ran out of food at some stands or the lines were too long in otherstands. The bathrooms were running out of papertowels and just covered with stuff on the floors. Staples might be too large and less intimate but that place isso well ran and many many more food choices.

Back
Top Bottom