OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

from here on out until the lakers win this series in 5, 6, or 7 no more talk of the boston celtics. their going to do what they have to do in the east but the lakers need to get 2 wins against the suns still. hopefully they can get the job done on tuesday

The Lakers scored a series high - 37 points in the third quarter against the zone

The suns played their hearts out and barely won. Lakers played horrible and were up by 1 with 8 minutes left in the fourth. Thats a good sign. Im not worried.

A little adversity will help this team (like it did after the Thunder stole two at home).

Originally Posted by tmoney85

The Lakers scored a series high - 37 points in the third quarter against the zone

The suns played their hearts out and barely won. Lakers played horrible and were up by 1 with 8 minutes left in the fourth. Thats a good sign. Im not worried.

A little adversity will help this team (like it did after the Thunder stole two at home).
hey our bench didnt hvae their shot falling either

as a matter of fact you can say only 6 suns did what they were sposed to do yesterday

we will give you adversity my internet compadre

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

as a matter of fact you can say only 6 suns did what they were sposed to do yesterday

we will give you adversity you @$%##$#%%@%$#

"You #@$!#$%#$%@$#"?????????  

dude, get a life.

Settle down bro, don't let Cheezy get to ya. 

They feel the need to pound their chests about individual wins in the postseason, they don't have a whole lot to cheer for ya know?  Let him have his moment. 
laugh.gif

Artest needs to drive in. Dude is way to strong to stay sitting back taking three pointers.

I swear, Artest NEEDS to get rid of those damn Peak shoes. Looking like he's got cynder blocks on his feet smh

Originally Posted by CP1708

Yo......

Everyone calm the hell down.  Focus on the lame @#$ Suns and ruining Zo's life

THEN

Worry about next round. 

Get yer minds right.  NOW. 
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how about lets not think about boston and worry about the task at hand!
a lot of funny stuff can happen between now and later

I think the Lakers need "Bad Boy" Artest This new quiet, never arguing Artest is not working. Thats what makes Artest so good.

He needs to irritate the %+!+ out of the player/team/fans hes playing against. Of course he needs to do this within the confines of the game and not beat up on fans...

dude, get a life.

didnt mean it at you sorry

please accept my apologies

It was friendly banter, holden!

laugh.gif
patiently waiting for the Lakers to close this out.

I cant believe how much that zone defense had us flustered. Like damn, even in high school we'd be able to adjust better than the Lakers did last night.

Kinda funny in a sense when I think about the Suns discussing gameplan amongst eachother, when you play zone defense you are flat out saying you can't guard anybody.. why zone defenses werent left for amateur/college/high school ball, I will never know.

The Suns will be able to win this series if Amare does that every night, they beat the Lakers at home, and they take 3 out of 4 games from LA. In conclusion, I like our chances..

dude, get a life.

didnt mean it at you sorry

please accept my apologies

It was friendly banter, holden!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I realize now that its not just Lakers fans that panic after a loss. I was scoping yahoo and espn sports and noticed that many of their writers make such a HUGE deal about Laker losses.

Everytime the Lakers lose a game, these writers start talking about "if they even make it to the finals...." "Lakers are in trouble..."

I dont get it. Maybe they are all Lakers fans and thus panic as Laker fans and not as unbiased writers.

I realize now that its not just Lakers fans that panic after a loss. I was scoping yahoo and espn sports and noticed that many of their writers make such a HUGE deal about Laker losses.

Everytime the Lakers lose a game, these writers start talking about "if they even make it to the finals...." "Lakers are in trouble..."

I dont get it. Maybe they are all Lakers fans and thus panic as Laker fans and not as unbiased writers.

well its because everyone expects us to win every game...its the reputation of our franchise
we lose 2 or 3 games in a row and everyone AND I MEAN everyone panics, haters get to have a field day

its similar to the yankees

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

well its because everyone expects us to win every game...its the reputation of our franchise
we lose 2 or 3 games in a row and everyone AND I MEAN everyone panics, haters get to have a field day

We are so damn spoiled aren't we?
laugh.gif

No matter how many times I've been to Staples, I'm still in Aw, every time I look up at the rafters, I mean it's just surreal to me sometimes.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

No matter how many times I've been to Staples, I'm still in Aw, every time I look up at the rafters, I mean it's just surreal to me sometimes.

we might be spoiled but it shouldnt be taken for granted...that drought from 88 to 00 drove me crazy

I'm out for the rest of the day, let's get this win tonight ya'll, have fun with all the lames tonight that will certainly come out win or lose. 

3-2 LA, make it happen Phil. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

we might be spoiled but it shouldnt be taken for granted...that drought from 88 to 00 drove me crazy

Never, that was my point, meaning I cherish every championship, no matter how often or not.

And yeah, how old are you? 
laugh.gif

I was 4 years old in 1988, didn't start to follow anything sports related or anything Lakers for that matter, until I was 10-11 years old.

*extra nervous about the game tonight*
embarassed.gif

After tonight, someone will be 3-2, only having to win 1 more game to reach the Finals.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

23ska909red02 wrote:
Has CP posted yet?

See, with all the Fish doubters throughout the Thunder series, CP was quick to let ppl know that Fish will have his moment, and when he does, CP will ask where those people are that knock Fish.

So with Artest having a D-Fish moment ("Dammit! Why would you do that I hate you! You're a... ... ... YES! YOU'RE THE MAN!! BEST LAKER EVER!!!"), I have to ask, has CP posted yet?

I full on expected my name to be mentioned last night. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True story, he takes that ridiculous 3, I am BESIDE myself watching that, my wife is sitting there watching the game with me, I've been telling her the whole game, Ariza would be perfect for this series, but Artest is what we will need for Pierce if we make the next round.  Anyways, he takes that shot, and I jump up and down, and I tell her, he owes me.  He better make that play up somehow, whatever he has to do, he better make that play up. 

Final shot, I see it caught, flung, and drop (and hear Doug Collins Noooooooooooo
roll.gif
) and I jump up and point at my wife and the first thing I say is, "it was Artest" and continue laughing my @#$ off. 

Ron made up the shot from the 1 minute mark.  Nicely done Ron.  And not an easy shot either. 

Ummmm, a weeeeee bit far from Greatest Laker of all time though Ska.  Smidge.  Tad.  Just a little. 
laugh.gif

its obvious that doug collins roots against the Lakers im glad i dont have to hear him anymore after this season...dude is still salty that phil his assistant in chicago took the bulls to 6 championships

CP1708:
Ummmm, a weeeeee bit far from Greatest Laker of all time though Ska.  Smidge.  Tad.  Just a little. 
laugh.gif

No, I was saying that Artest had that moment where a guy goes from the fans' scapegoat to the fans' hero in a short time, as we've done plenty of times w/ DFish.

Man this year is especially stressful for me. Each loss hurts so much more. I think its because I had more time to follow each game throughout the season. But also because I hate Boston so much.

Anyone else feel this way this year?

I hate Boston...lived there for 4 years.

I hate the Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins, Revolution, and Celtics.

Back
Top Bottom